7.

DANIELA POV.

I came out of my last class and went to Bella who was standing just behind Edward. I already knew what happened, I went to her.

"What happened?" I asked.

"Do I smell that bad, he seemed to looks suffocating" Bella asked.

I look at her and I thought ' that's the problem your smell too good for him' I saw him asking them if they had different class. The lady said no, he would have to stay in biology.

He glared at Bella and me and say " I just have to endure it"

I thought ' This has to stop'

"Don't worry bella, you don't smell anything bad, you smell just fine, you should go first" I told bella.

"Why" Bella asked.

"I forgot something" I said making her nod and went away.

I walked towards the Cullens in a cold look and tapped Edward by the shoulder, as he turned.

I asked him in a cold tone " what's your problem, you seemed to glare at my sister and me in lunch time and earlier"

He just glared at me hard making me unfaze about it knowing I would win just fine.

I walked closer to him and grip his shoulder with my wolf strength making him hiss a little and said in a deathly tone "change that attitude of yours if you don't, I will ripped you apart and burned you, or take out that makes you a man"

I pulled away to the scared Edward and pull a handkerchief in my pocket and wipe the hand that touches Edward and said him in fake cheerfulness "I'm glad we had a talk"

I looked at the rest of the Cullens who is shocked except for my mate who is looking at me with lust and said " keep your pet on a leash will you, we don't want him suddenly missing"

Edward growl and advance towards me ignoring the warning from his siblings making Rosalie growl in warning.

"Are you threatening me" Edward question with a growl.

"Are you feeling threatened" I counter back.

Edward growl making Rosalie tense and grab him in the collar and slam him in the car and glare at him and said in warning tone " Don't you dare"

"Thank you Rosie" I said and touched her shoulder to calm her down making her tense body relax a little making me smile a little.

"Remember my warning about my sister dickward" I said coldly with a glared and walk away to came towards my car and drove away from them.

CULLENS POV.

At the Cullens household, everyone was sitting in the living room and glaring at Edward, who looked like a spoilt child looked elsewhere.

"What happened Alice?" Carlisle asked making Alice tell everything about happened earlier to Carlisle and Esme.

Rosalie was angry she found her mate so did Edward but he just had to ruin everything for both of them and began shouting at Edward " YOU IDIOT, GLARING AT DANIELA AND BELLA WON'T SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM, YOUR ACTING LIKE A CHILD JUST BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T READ THEIR MIND, DON'T MAKE EXCUSES OF HER BEING YOUR BLOOD SINGER YOU ONLY FOUND THAT OUT DURING YOUR LAST CLASS. I SAW YOU GLARING AT HER AFTER YOU TOLD US YOU COULDN'T HER MIND"

Jasper also spoke up for his sister " Edward I know you were frustrated at not being able to read their mind. But glaring at them for no reason would make them think you hate them. It's good thing that Daniela didn't take it seriously. I felt her emotions hate was not there she was more irritated, angry and pissed at you, she cares greatly about her sister if you continue this it will end badly for you and Rosalie"

Rosalie calm down after she heard that she didn't hate them for Edward's behavior and said " I just have to endure it. understand that she is your blood singer, but it's not her choice, you didn't have to act like a bastard at least behave like a 100 years old, for god sake"

Charlotte, who was hearing everything jasper and Rosalie said decided to tell her part " I understand that she is your blood singer, but you came as you hate her and the girl doesn't even know what she did to get that treatment".

Emmet was pondering what happened today and just thinking 'she is so cool in the cafeteria and she is even more cool when she threatened Edward earlier'. Edward who heard his thoughts glared at him.

Emmet looked at Edward and said "what can you blame me for a human to do that she is one badass girl"

Carlisle who heard him asked "what do you mean by that" Emmet told what happened during at lunch and when Daniela confront Edward in full detail.

Carlisle and Esme are impressed about her.

Carlisle compose himself and said " Son what you did today was not the right way. You would have told the teacher that your not feeling well or called me or Esme we could have easily gotten you out of the situation when you found out she is your blood singer "

Esme could only said " I'm very disappointed on what you did today"

Edward felt ashamed when Carlisle and Esme scolded him and decided to say "how about we talk about the fact that a human is strong to hurt me a vampire and actually managed to leave a burn in my shoulders where she put her hands into"

"What do you mean by that Edward" Esme said in concerned.

Edward didn't answer just slide a bit of fabric in his shoulder and show a red hand mark in it.

Carlisle inspect it and asked "how"

"We don't know, all we know that she is not normal given the fact the we saw her eyes glow for a seconds earlier in the cafeteria after starting at Rosalie" Emmet explain.

"She's not normal, but she could be dangerous" Edward chime.

"She is not dangerous, she is my mate" Rosalie said getting angry.

"Now calm down everyone,Now Edward Rosalie's mate are not dangerous, she did what she did to you to protect her sister, I'm sure you all are gonna do the same thing if you are in her position" Carlisle said.

Everyone settled down.

"Now we are not gonna do anything to Rosalie's mate since she never show any malice to everyone or to Rosalie, understand?" Carlisle command.

Carlisle just told Edward to go to the Denali coven to control his bloodlust more around Bella.

Everyone nodded and do what they we're doing earlier.

ROSALIE POV.

I get up and walk to my room and went to my bed and lay down and start thinking about my mate.