21.

THIRD POV.

While Daniela and Rosalie is stealing glances with each other, Bella on the other hand notice it making her eye roll with a faint smile ghosting her lips at the way her sister are acting right know.

"Can you stop that" Bella said with a slight annoyance making Daniela startled and look at her sister with questioning eyes.

"What are you talking about" Daniela asks playing dumb making her sister Bella look at her with a knowing look in her eyes while Daniela continue to play dumb making Bella groan at her sister act.

"Stop playing dumb sis, do you really think I am that clueless to not see the love eye you throw at Rosalie every time you see her, I know that something is going on with the two of you since with what I heard so far about Rosalie is that she is a literal ice cube" Bella said while looking at her sister with calculative look making Daniela chuckle at her nickname at Rosalie.

The Cullen's are hearing what they are talking about chuckle except Emmet who laugh at out loud and Rosalie who is glaring at Bella for saying that hearing Rosalie being an ice cube.

"I didn't know Bella have the backbone to say that" Charlotte comment making them agree to her.

The Swan twins was silent and are looking at each other before Bella sigh thinking at her sister's stubbornness while thinking 'well, now that I'm thinking about it, I am also a stubbornness person like my sister'

"you know I'm going to found out about it sooner or later right" Bella stated making Daniela sigh at her sister.

"Fine" Daniela sigh giving up making Bella eyes lit up hearing the reply.

"Fine what! are the two of you already together" Bella ask eagerly.

"why do I get the feeling that you are more excited than I am" Daniela chuckle.

"Just answer the question" Bella demand making Daniela raised her hand in defeat before sighing.

"were not together yet" Daniela said while rolling her eyes at her sister who looked disappointed.

The Cullen's are eavesdropping at their conversation.

"Yet?" Emmet teased making Rosalie flustered a bit and making the rest amused at her reaction.

"What! still not yet, now that is so not like you" Bella said making Rosalie who is eavesdropping perk up at the meaning of those words.

"What's that supposed to mean" Daniela said narrowing her eye knowing that the Cullen's are listening especially Rosalie who she doesn't want to misunderstand anything about her.

"No offence sis, but you are far more forward that this, because before if you wanted a girl the next thing she is either your girlfriend or in your bed the next day, you know since your a bit of a player" Bella explain making Daniela understand since she was a player before. key word 'was' until she met her mate Rosalie that she didn't even know that she is going to have a mate after coming to this world.

Rosalie hearing those words tense up not liking thinking her mate in bed with someone else other than her.

"I don't know, Rosalie is just different" Daniela try to explain making Bella look at her in confusion.

"What do you mean by different" Bella ask.

"I don't know she is just different from the rest okay" Daniela said looking distress while thinking 'I know that she is my mate but I don't think that I'm in love with her maybe like yes, but love I don't think I'm at that stage yet'

While Daniela is thinking Bella is looking at her sister who look distress with a sigh despite being a player her sister is a complete oblivious about feelings at all.

"Do you like her" Bella asks shocking Daniela who choke on her food.

"cough, cough, cough, what the heck are you talking about" Daniela yelled making everyone in the cafeteria look at them, Daniela notice it and glare at them all making everyone flinch and look away except for the Cullen's  but they look closely and could see a bit of redness in her ears making them grin at Rosalie who is still waiting for the answer her mate is gonna say.

 "why are you making a fuss about it, it's just a simple question, yes or no" Bella said looking at her sister eagerly along with Rosalie who is paying attention to their conversation.

Daniela was thinking about her feelings towards Rosalie when suddenly her gaze shifted towards a certain blond hair and golden eyes making her heart skip a beat and almost drowning at the overwhelming love and adoration that is flowing at her eyes before she heard a cough towards her sister Bella who is giving her a pointed look.

Daniela sigh realizing that she is already in love without even knowing making rubbed her hand at her face before looking at Bella who is waiting for an answer.

"Yes" Daniela mumble making Bella raise her eye brow not hearing her answer but couldn't be said towards the vampires who are heightened senses who is full of grinning and squealing directed towards Rosalie who is flustered but overwhelmed by happiness that her mate is feeling the same as her.

"what, can you repeat that I didn't hear you" Bella said making Daniela grumble.

"I said yes I'm in love with Rosalie, there happy" Daniela finally admitted making Bella amuse at her sister's embarrassment face.

"There wasn't it hard to admit your true feelings" Bella teased making Daniela flip her sister who is continue teasing her about her finally meeting someone her match.

"so what are you gonna do" Bella asked seriously cutting Daniela off guard at her sudden shift of mood.

"What do you mean" Daniela ask confusedly making Bella face palm at her sister's intelligence.

'My sister may have a high IQ like no other but her EQ is average or even below average' Bella thought making Daniela glare at her and said "Are you thinking of something rude about me just now are you" 

Bella sweatdropped at her sister's sharp intuition before replaying "No, No, No, ofcourse not"

Daniela just look at her with suspicious in her eyes making Bella nervous until she sigh in relief after her sister look away from her knowing that she is lying but didn't push it.

"I was saying is that, are you planning on making a move soon" Bella ask making Rosalie snap out of her frozen self and perk up even more at the turn of the conversation.

"Yeah, but not now, I was planning on getting to know her first then when she is really comfortable with me then I'll ask her on a date" Daniela answer sincerely catching Bella off guard at her sincerely statement.

"What do you mean by comfortable, aren't the two of you already comfortable towards one another" Bella ask in confusion along with the Cullens except for Jasper and Rosalie who is feeling touched at her mate's attentiveness.

"maybe in the outside perspective we are already comfortable towards each other but I see that Rosalie is not comfortable of me yet and still on guard of me despite  our closeness, It's like she is guarding herself or more like protecting her self about something" Daniela commented leaving Bella and the cullens speechless and awe at her careful attentive attentiveness.

'If it wasn't for the fact that we are mate, I don't think she'll take even a single glance at me given to her past' Daniela thought while looking at Rosalie in the eye with love and passion her eyes making Rosalie's knee weak at the emotion her mate's eyes held