16.

THIRD POV.

Rosalie walk towards her house after Daniela drop her off with a content smile in her face after getting to know and close towards her mate.

When she was about to open the door, it was suddenly burst open making Rosalie startle seeing a her sister Alice who looked ready to tackle her if not for Jasper who calming her down while looking at her apologetically making Rosalie wave him off.

Rosalie walk inside the house with Alice following her.

"Tell me all the detail" Alice said/demand.

"You already know, I know you already saw it anyway what's the point of telling and besides we're still not dating" Rosalie said rolling her eyes.

"Yet" Charlotte interrupt with a smirk while looking up at her magazine and earning a teasing look from Emmet who is currently pause his game.

"Look guys, I want it to take it slow and get to know each other first before we started dating" Rosalie said while releasing a sigh.

"We know that honey, and we respect that" Esme said coming from the kitchen while giving the look at her other children making Emmet raised his hands in surrender with a smile and Charlotte smirk widen and sending a teasing wink to Rosalie and for Alice who look downhearted with Jasper confronting her.

"But Nonetheless tell us more about her dear" Esme asked earning a beautiful smile from Rosalie and begin telling her everything she knew making Esme smile at her fondly since it's been a decades since she last saw her smile like this.

DANIELA POV.

"Freak"

"Bastard"

"No one want you"

"Disgusting"

Everyone is looking at her with disgusted and distain as I look at them with cold eyes.

"SHUT UP" I shouted.

After shouting the voices didn't stop instead in grew louder and louder until I crouch down while covering my ears as a lone tear left my eye.
"shut up, shut up, shut up..." I continued to whisper.

I was beginning to get angry and my eyes are flickering to turn red before-

Tring~

Tring~

Tring~

I gasps trying to control my breathing about the horrible dreams that I have.

'It's been a while since I have those kind of dreams' I thought while running my hands through my hair and still breathing heavily, I scoff and thought sarcastically 'I thought that after you went on a date with the girl you fancy your dream will be their face not some kind of nightmare, what a shame'

After calming down I look at the clock and I see that it's still early in the morning and I noticed that the sun is still not rising yet.

I decide to get up and wear a tracksuit and take a jog outside to calm myself down and to also clear my mind.