17.

DANIELA POV.

After the class Alice, jasper and I are together talking.

"I have to say, that's one way of getting revenge" Jasper mused making me oll her eyes.

"She had it coming, being such a snitch bitch she is" I said making Alice giggle and Jasper smile in amusement.

"Anyway I have to go to the restroom" I said to them making them nod and wave goodbye.

I make my way to the restroom fix myself and was about to head out to the cafeteria, I heard a sound coming from the male restroom making me pause my step.

I use my enhanced hearing to hear what's going on inside.

"Hello" I called out but nobody answer.

"Okay" I drag out and was about to leave when somebody said something.

"Help! Can you help me" A voice said.

I look around to see if anyone was in the hall and found it empty making me sigh in relief 'Don't want anyone to see me going to the male restroom and spread some baseless rumour especially if Rosalie heard it' I thought.

I went inside the restroom and see Eric tied in many tape all over his body.

"Eric?" I question making him look up to me pitifully.

"Who did this to you?" I asked.

"The basketball team" Eric reply.

"The basketball team?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah" Eric said.

"But, Why?" I asked.

"Uh, Look this is kind of personal, and I don't know you that much." Eric stutter.

"Oh yeah,right, sorry" I said.

"And I'm kinda taped in the toilet"

"Right. Right" I said.

"Would you mind?" Eric asked.

"Yeah, yeah, sure" I agreed.

"Yeah, um, just rip." Eric said.

"Yeah, I'm going to get it" I said.

"Band aid" I said looking at him.

"Go for it" Eric said.

I rip the tape in his skin making him squeal a little in pain.

"Well then I'm gonna go" I said.

"Yeah um thank you, Daniela" Eric said.

"Sure, no problem, and call me Dani" I said while I wave my hand while walking I thought 'I didn't know that there is a bully in here, but then again the movie was revolve around Bella, the Cullen's, and the supernatural stuff and didn't mention much about the situation of every character since they are just extras'

As I walked to the cafeteria and see Rosalie and her siblings outside the door.

THIRD POV.

FEW MINUTES EARLIER.

Rosalie see her siblings outside of the cafeteria and joined them.

"Why are you here" Rosalie asked.

"Were waiting for your girlfriend" Charlotte teased making Rosalie flustered a bit.

"She is not my girlfriend, yet" Rosalie retort.

"Yet, ha!" Emmett teased with a smirk.

Rosalie just glare at the pair for teasing her with a twitch of her lips upright suddenly Alice gasp making everyone stop and focused on her until Alice blink and laughed a little.