20.

THIRD POV.

Daniela  was approaching towards the cafeteria when my phone suddenly.

RING~

RING~

Daniela answer the call not knowing that the Cullen's except Edward who is still in alaska are eavesdropping on her.

"Hello" Daniela monotone.

"Hi Danny, I was wondering if you want to go out with me to the new movie" A female voice spoke making Rosalie's face scrunch slightly, she clearly didn't like what she heard.

"jealous are we!" Emmet tease making Rosalie glare at her bestfriend.

"Babe stop it" Charlotte said while looking at Rosalie apologetic while continue eavesdropping at Daniela's phonecall.

"Bianca" Daniela release a sigh not knowing that Bella is currently standing behind her listening.

Bianca is a female model who has a crush on her for a few month's now and although she told her that she's not interest in her or any romantic relationship she continue to persist even though she's already giving her a cold shoulder.

"Wait! before you reject me again just give me one chance, I promise we'll have a great time" Bianca said with some seriousness in her voice.

"Gimme that shit!" Bella said from behind startling Daniela before snatching her phone out of her hand.

"Aye bitch! My sister has told you countless times she's not fucking interested! Stop calling her!" Bella said before hanging up the phone and going through it before handing it back to her.

"There you go, Morgina won't bother you anymore, she's blocked and deleted." Bella said with a triumphant smile.

The Cullens looked at Bella with some surprise and shock not knowing Bella had that kind of personality. One moment she was shy and quiet and knowing that Bella said something that hurt Daniela so they didn't know that the two of them reconcile.

"Thanks" Daniela said monotone before tuning around but was stop by Bella's hand who grab me.

"I'm sorry" Bella muttered in apologies.

"what" Daniela said in surprise.

"I said I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said those hurtful words to you" Bella said sincerely.

"And?" Daniela asked while crossing her arms looking at her.

"And I should have apologize sooner rather than asking the whereabout of Edward, that was insensitive of me" Bella said with some shame.

Daniela looked at her carefully checking if she's being honest making Bella nervous 'It seems that she was not bad, I was expecting her to change after meeting Edward and focus her attention towards Edward and ignore everything that is happening around her that is not related towards Edward or the Cullen's .' Daniela thought.

"Is she sincere jas" Rosalie asked while looking at him Jasper.

"Yes, Because based on her emotion right now she is feeling a shame and nervousness" Jasper answer.

"See I knew that she was not that bad" Alice said happily making Rosalie roll her eyes before they continue eavesdropping on them.

"okay your forgiven Bella" Daniela said with a smile on her face making Bella sigh in relief before hugging Daniela because of happiness.

"I'm really really sorry about the thing I said and done, I didn't know what comes to me by saying that " Bella said.

Daniela smile before hugging her back and replied "It's okay little sister, I get it"

"Thank you, big sis" Bella said after pulling away from her before the two of them walk their way to the cafeteria together.

Unknown to the two of them The Cullen's are watching everything that is happening.

CULLEN'S POV.

"It seems like Bella finally apologize" Emmet commented.

"She certainly took her time" Charlotte said sarcastically making Rosalie nod in agreement.

"Oh come on guys she's not that bad, atleast she apologize" Alice said.

 Rosalie feel anger at defending the one who hurt her mate whether it's physical, verbal or emotional when she feel a wave of calm in her making look towards Jasper.

"Calm down we are in school right now, and besides Danny already forgive her so let it go" Jasper said.

"And also we're attracting attention for ourselves already" Emmet said making Rosalie calm down and realize that everyone are staring or glancing at them questionably.

"Just let it go, okay?" Jasper ask.

"Okay fine," Rosalie replied with a sigh and reluctantly nod in agreement.

"And I don't think that we shouldn't be disturbing Daniela right now seeing that the twins are reconciling towards each other" Charlotte inform making them look towards the swan twins who is talking and laughing at each other at the moment.

"Yeah, your right" Rosalie said reluctantly.

"I'm always right" Charlotte puff her chest in pride making the rest of the Cullen's shake their head and an exasperated sigh at her antics except for Emmet who is completely entrance at her mate.

Rosalie notice her brother's entrance expression making her comment "whimp"

Emmet heard his sister comment making him snap his head towards her sister and look at her and comment back "Like you" 

Rosalie scoff and said "I am not whimp"

Charlotte decided to help her husband "yes you do, just one smile from your mate you become a total lovesick fool"

Emmet and the rest nodded in agreement at what Charlotte said.

Rosalie cross her arm and said stubbornly "I'm not"

They just raise their eyebrow towards her saying 'we don't believe you' making Rosalie scoff at them before Alice suddenly spoke.

"your mate is looking at you right now" Alice said with urgency in her tone making Rosalie snap her neck towards Daniela immediately that they swore that her could hear bone crack at her sudden movement.

Rosalie see her mate not looking at her but busy talking and laughing at her sister making her know that she have been tricked and base at the giggle, snicker and even chuckle coming from them know that Alice tricked her by proving their point about me being a whimp person making her embarrassed and flustered and would have been blushing if she was a human.

Emmet teased her sister "What are you saying about not being a whimp earlier again"

Rosalie look embarrassed and grumble while stealing some glance towards Daniela "shut up"

They just laugh at her because this is the first time they saw her acting like that and making them continue their teasing at her.

DANIELA POV.

Bella and I and are talking again and we have been talking and joking at each other because even though Bella is always introvert and shy but before when I said something and she comes out of her shell before returning to it again quickly when I'm done talking to her, then something else happens regarding me and she comes out of her shell again before returning to it.

When Bella and I are talking I can feel someone is stealing a glance at me making me turn my head to see Rosalie glancing at me before catching my eyes making her startled and flustered at being discovered making me chuckle and thought 'cute'