- Chapter 4 -

Xavier

I have a few opinions on Sienna.

Which after only seeing her once I probably shouldn't have but I'm allowed to have a first impression. Most of which are positive so I definitely can have those opinions.

She was sweet with Summer, which I appreciated since she was a little groggy after the flight and wasn't really in the mood to do anything yesterday. I swear the only reason we came over here is because Summer wanted to meet her before she came to San Jose. Her new team posted it on their twitter this morning. I swear I'm not stalking her, I'm not like Marie.

Plus, I got away from her for a day. That was a relief, we're back in San Fransisco now and it is officially off-season. I have to take Summer back home soon, she's only staying with me for a few days. So I'm making the most of it.

She wanted to go shopping so I took her, I've always liked shopping and I want Summer to be happy. When I say I'm not having any distractions, she's the exception.

I feel like Sienna is closed off and a little socially awkward. Is that bad to say? Honestly I don't really know, I mean as soon as Summer skated away she hid back in her shell, like a tortoise. Now that is bad to say. I probably shouldn't judge someone for being awkward around people. I think it just took me by surprise a little, since she happily hugged Summer and then she just changed.

Whatever, you get what I mean. Sienna is like a tortoise. Also, I think her name is Kaylee? No that's wrong, Kayla? I think it's Kayla. Anyways, she's odd too. Like really excited about everything, I noticed how they were talking when I skated off. She was excited and Sienna was embarrassed? I really don't know.

I'm just glad I wasn't recognised, that would be awkward given where I was.

Honestly though, I'd like to just have a conversation with her. I don't quite get her, she's so quiet it's infuriating. I mean I don't think I was any better, I don't know how to act around her. Like I don't want to be an ass but I think I just give that sort of energy out.

I have my reasons.

If Marie doesn't stop fucking following me and my sister she'll be right at the top of that list. I'm trying to have a nice day with my sister, not be followed by my ex-girlfriend. I'll eventually end up shouting at her. God forbid Summer notices her, I prefer to keep her away from stuff like that. Thankfully I have and I plan to keep it that way. And it will if she leaves us alone.

"Do you like that one?" I ask her, she's looked at the same dress in different colours about ten times now, she's indecisive I knew that, I didn't exactly think she was this bad though. I'll buy her all of them if she really wants me to. "I like the purple one better." She says, happily walking back over to the purple one.

"Your mom is going to kill me." I tell her, she looks up at me quickly then looks back at it. I know for a fact I'm buying all of them. "Mommy won't mind." Yes, yes she will.

I like Jocelyn, don't get me wrong she's just highly, highly protective of her daughter. I get it, but that means I can barely see her. I see her like what 2 weeks a year? Something like that. Her reasoning is that she can't see me as anyone else but my dad. Which is utter bullshit, but I've learnt to live with it.

"Are you sure?" I confirm with her to which she nods, smiles at me then she picks it up, "Is it your size?"

She rolls her eyes at me, "Avier, it's right."

"Okay, okay." I back off, letting her do her thing. That's another thing I've learnt to live with, she knows what she wants - when she's decided that is.

"Can we go get donuts?"

"Sure." I smile at her and she jumps up and down slightly, I miss her so much when she's not here.