- Chapter 6 -

Sienna

My new house is nice, I do miss my old house though. Maybe I just miss being with Kayla though, I'm pretty much alone here.

"Are you settling in okay? Is my room ready?" Kayla has been acting like a mom since I got here.

"I don't have furniture." I point out, showing her around the room I'm in. I'm sat on my living room floor, watching whatever I can on Netflix on my laptop. "I want to come over soon!"

"When you have a game here, you can stay with me." I tell her, opening an new tab. I need to go to the skate shop soon. I have training in what two days? Maybe less. "Aw, love you." She says, I'm a little jealous of her right now. She has a bed, like an actual bed.

"Alright, I've got to go. Emails and shit." I also want food, so I might go get something. She nods. "Okay, I'll talk to you soon?"

"Of course, I'll try call you after the skate tomorrow." I tell her and I end the call and close my laptop, I get up and put it in my 'room' it's not a bedroom at all. I really, really want kfc.

I picked up my car when I landed, luckily I didn't have to worry about that. I could walk but I'm lazy and its 9 at night. Plus I'd rather save my energy for training.

Normally I'd go around the drive thru but they usually get my order wrong. I have more chances of getting it right if I go inside and I could sit at
an actual table on an actual chair. That's exciting.

I quickly order my food, I really don't plan to be here longer then I have to. I want to eat and go I have a lot to do tomorrow.

"Sienna?" I know who that is and I feel like my heart just dropped. I didn't think he'd come here, when you look at him you could almost guarantee that he's constantly on a diet.

"Xavier?"

I look at him, he's been behind me while I've been ordering. I really feel insecure right now. I shouldn't I'm just ordering food, but he likes me. I really don't think I've accepted it yet. Or even taken it in fully.

"What are you doing here?" He asks, his head slightly tilting as if he doesn't know I live here now. "Eating?" I say bluntly, I look at my receipt for my order number, suddenly I really don't want to leave.

"Summer told me that you saw her, at the airport." He says, he's straightened up again. He's looking directly at me, he's really pretty.

"Yeah, I did." I respond flatly. What the fuck do I say to him. "I don't know if I was being bitchy to her though, it was early and I had a stressful day." I start rambling, I know it was coming and I couldn't exactly stop once I started.

He scoffs at that, making me more confused. "You better have been nice to her, she really likes you. Quite frankly I'm still unsure why." Okay asshole. That was unnecessary, no?

"Ouch, really got me there." I say sarcastically, rolling my eyes slightly.

"Let me order now." He walks in front of me and orders, he seems a lot nicer to the cashier then he did to me literally 10 seconds ago. I don't know what happened, he was fine we were having a somewhat normal conversation.

"Order number 102" finally, I'm so fucking hungry. Hotel food really is not great, especially budget hotels.

I grab the tray and I slightly brush past his shoulder, I really wanted to. I don't know why, it pissed him off though. That is fun.

"Watch yourself." I hear him mutter, I want to say something back but my food is more important.

I really hope I bump into him more often.