prologue

DAISY FREEMAN watched as tara carpenter killed her older sister,amber. she was burned on the stove, and then shot square in the head.

ethan "landry" kirsch was told the news that samantha carpenter killed his older brother, richie. she had stabbed him twenty-two times and then shot him in the head three times to finish it off.

both of their siblings were the two ghostface killers in woodsboro last year. they were two psychos that were obsessed with the stab movies who wanted to torment billy loomis's daughter.

richie's family consisted of two siblings, ethan and quinn, and their dad, wayne. all three of them were heartbroken after richie's death, but ethan more than anyone else.

ethan suggested they continue richie's legacy, and be ghostfaces themselves. he said they would take down the carpenter sisters and their friends together.

quinn and wayne refused, but they promised they would cover for ethan if he went forward with his plan. they loved him too much to watch him die or get sent to prison his whole life. he was too young. but both of them couldn't kill someone like he could.

ethan kept his promise. the family moved to new york, and ethan went under the name "ethan landry". he juked a roommate lottery to be a roommate to one of the carpenter's friends, chad meeks-martin, the nephew of randy meeks and the twin brother of mindy meeks-martin.

he planned to get revenge for his brother.

on the other hand, daisy freeman felt alone. she didn't have any family to turn to. she just had her survivor friends from last year's killings; the sisters, sam and tara, the twins, mindy and chad.

the "core five" moved to new york. sam, tara, and daisy roomed with a girl who went by the name quinn bailey (kirsch). chad moved in with ethan landry, and mindy met anika kayoko, who quickly became her girlfriend because of their similar interests.

daisy felt like an outsider. she felt as if the rest of the group judged her for being amber's sister. but she didn't care.

she loved amber, and at one time she loved her friends, especially tara. but tara killed her sister, and family comes first. daisy was going to get revenge on this terrible friend group, and she was going to be a ghostface herself.

both ethan and daisy met, and daisy didn't happen to be very fond of ethan. you could call them friends, but there was always a tension between the two, and they were always pushing each other's buttons.

nethier of them knew the other was ghostface, or that there were two ghostfaces. well, until they found out about each other.