welcome to act 3

DAISY MADE HER WAY over to Ethan who stood at one side of the theatre. Tara and Sam had already attempted to attack them, but they were defenseless.

The shorter female Ghostface and the taller male Ghostface stood side by side and looked at each other before Ethan pulled down his hood. Ethan then ripped his mask off and looked at the sisters with a sick smile.

Sam and Tara gasped.

"Ethan?"

"Mindy was right. It was easy to juke the roommate lottery. I mean all I had to do was room with a conceited, condescending, alpha literally named Chad!"

"It felt good to kill him!"

Tara covered her mouth in horror.

"The other one has to be Kirby... or Quinn.. or Mindy..." Sam guessed.

Daisy pulled down her hood and then her mask. She smirked as Tara's pupils shrieked even more. Sam even jumped.

"... or Daisy" Sam thought

"DAISY? How could you?!" Tara screamed.

"Welcome to Act 3," Daisy smiled.

Their pure fear soothed Ethan. He turned to his Daisy and pulled her close, and against his chest. He kissed her, and then looked at the sisters tauntingly.

"I couldn't have done it without you, babe," he whispered into her ear.

Tara felt as if she was going through the same torture she did almost exactly one year ago. She had lost Amber, and now she had lost Daisy the same exact way.

They had always looked and acted similar. She should of seen it coming. She lost two best friends of the same blood.

"Sorry, T. But it really had to be done."

She turned to Sam. "Oh, and Sam. You've never been a good sister to poor Tara. She probably murdered Amber because of you... or maybe because of your sick father."

Sam stared at Daisy with the intent of killing her. "Shut up! You did all of this!"

Tara stepped forward. She was silently sobbing. "Daisy... tell me. Who did you kill?"

Daisy smirked. "You want a list?"

Tara nodded.

"Oo where do we begin? I killed a bystander. Actually, I've killed a lot of bystanders. Then I killed Jason Carvey. And then I attacked Quinn. I attacked Gale, and killed her husband. And I killed Anika."

Tara sobbed harder. "So most of it? You killed Anika?"

Daisy held her knife out, making the sisters back up even further. Ethan kept his hand on her at almost all times.

"I guess you could say that I did more work than Ethan."

Ethan wrapped his arms around Daisy so that she was now fully closed in against his chest. "What she's trying to say is that it was a team effort."

Sam shook her head back and forth. "You're both sick."

Ethan left Daisy, and slashed Sam's arm with his knife. She mocked his cries. "Are we?"

Daisy appeared behind Tara and put her in a chokehold. "Are we really?" she repeated, gritting her teeth and pressing her knife against Tara's neck.

She only drew a small line of blood, but Tara still whimpered.

"But we did this for a reason even if we had a little bit of fun," Ethan said.

"Amber..." Tara muttered.

"But why are you in on this, Ethan?" Sam asked.

He turned to Sam aggressively. "Because of my brother."