apartment murders

Daisy and Ethan agreed that Daisy would make the attack on the apartment, but she would avoid truly hurting Ethan. Ethan had already arranged for Quinn to stay at his apartment during the attack so she wasn't hurt.

Ethan, Tara, Sam, Mindy, and Chad sat around the living room when Chad suddenly seemed alert.

"Did you guys hear that?"

"Hear what?" Ethan asked, acting clueless.

"The scream from another apartment."

There was a loud thump following the screams.

Everybody stood up, slowly walking towards the door. There was a loud bang that seemed closer to them this time.

"You've got this, Daisy," Ethan thought to himself.

"Run," Mindy whispered.

Daisy, who was under the Ghostface mask emerged into the apartment. Her eyes scanned the room, quickly deciding who to attack first.

Her eyes landed on Mindy. Her knife dragged through Mindy's skin, and she threw Mindy to the ground, spotting her girlfriend, Anika approaching her from the side.

Cute, she was trying to defend Mindy. Daisy tilted her head, and stuck her knife into Anika's chest.

As Anika screamed, Daisy walked forward, pushing Anima forward too. Her victim's body eventually was pressed up against the wall. Daisy carved the knife up her stomach, watching blood ooze out from her wounds.

She fell over in surprise when Sam hit her in the back of the head with a wooden knife block. As she gained her balance back, she looked only to see the others rushing into a room. She spotted Ethan staring.

He nodded, signaling that it was ok for her to come after him. "Ethan!" Tara yelled.

Daisy ran towards Ethan, knocking him towards the ground. "Go!" Ethan yelled.

The rest of them got into the bathroom, locking the door. Ethan was lying against the wall, holding his chest. Daisy pulled up her mask for a split second and winked at him.

Ethan felt his bruised face going red. "You have a strong kick," was all he could manage to say.

"I'll see you later, Landry."

Daisy went on to kick and bang at the door, trying her hardest to knock it down. Her "friends" were holding her back, and she heard them screaming at each other from the other side of the door.

She managed to hear "go", "ladder", and "hold the door". Were they trying to escape with a ladder?

They wouldn't escape on her watch. She wanted her revenge. And she found herself craving Ethan's praise as well. She wanted to impress him. Why was she thinking such things?

But she wouldn't just kill for Amber, she would kill for him. He wanted to her to do an attack on the group in their apartment, and she obeyed.

After kicking and pounding, Daisy finally knocked down the door. She glanced over at Ethan one final time, and saw that he was acting as if he was knocked out.

He smeared blood on him to make it look as if Daisy had stabbed him. Smart boy.

A ladder was stretched from the bathroom window of Sam and Tara's apartment to the apartment across the complex's window. Daisy recognized the new man at the other window. It was the owner of the apartment. Sam's boyfriend, Danny Brackett. The group had referred to him as "cute boy" before Sam told them they were dating.

Everybody had gotten across the ladder except for poor, beautiful and young Anika. She was almost across. So close. Her limp and frail body was shaking.

"I can't do it, I can't do it."

Mindy spotted Ghostface at the other window. "He's here. You have to go! Ani, do it for me! Crawl over and grab my hand!"

Anika looked back in terror, and made eye contact with the killer through the mask. She would never know that it was her own friend.

Daisy began to shake the ladder slowly, and then violently. She shook it left, right, up and down, trying to knock Anika off.

"I don't want to die!"

She couldn't hold on anymore. She screamed and fell off the side of the ladder. Instead of hitting the ground, Anika hit the dumpster below and bounced off onto the ground, creating a horrible and bloody sight for her friends's eyes.

"Ani!" Mindy screamed in pain.

Everyone looked down at their now dead friend in terror. Mindy looked at a masked Daisy one last time, before Daisy left the bathroom and began to exit the apartment. She went over to Ethan one last time.

She played with his curly with her masked fingertips. Ethan was screaming inside. He could barely restrain himself from saying something to her, or maybe even pulling her in...

Ethan's eyes were still closed, but he faintly smiled. It was sick that they came together because of serial killing, but it had brought Ethan his Daisy, and that's all that mattered to him.