now i see something red

DAISY FREEMAN GASPED as Samantha Carpenter yelled at her sister after a girl spilled a drink on her. The girl had called her the real mastermind of the Woodsboro killings.

Daisy couldn't help but smile to herself. The more the sisters were blamed for the killings, the better it would be for her, and for  her dead sister's reputation.

"I have tissues. I have like... three tissues," Ethan Landry offered, pulling three tissues out of his pocket.

Sam smiled at him, trying her best to wipe off herself with the small amount of tissues she had received from Ethan.

Daisy was just annoyed by Ethan. He was so awkward, and he could never leave her alone.

Everybody was walking back to their apartments, and she somehow managed to get stuck walking in the back of the group next to him.

"So, uh, Daisy-"

"Shut it, Landry."

Ethan put his hands up in defense. "I was trying to make conversation."

Daisy continued walking, ignoring the brunette boy next to her. She was trying to think about who she wanted to kill next.

She had already attempted to kill a bystander, but she was caught by a boy in her college class, Jason Carvey

She expected to get turned into the police, but it turned out that Jason was just as insane as she was. He begged to be Ghostface with her in exchange for keeping her secret, and Daisy reluctantly agreed.

He was weirdly obsessed with Ghostface, and with her. She was supposed to meet him at his apartment after the party was over.

She had no interest in him, but it was the only way her plan would continue on.

"Your costumes nice," Ethan complimented.

Daisy looked down at her tight black dress that matched the color of her hair, and then adjusted the black halo on her head.

"Of course you think that, Ethan."

"No, no, it's not like that. I just think it's cute," he stuttered.

"Stop acting so innocent."

Both of them stopped walking and looked into each other's eyes. He pulled her in and looked down at her with a smirk. "You know you love me, Freeman."

Daisy pushed him off of her. "You're insane. Come on, the others are far ahead."

She knew that she was really the insane one. He was just distracting her from her plan. Daisy wasn't going to spare any of her friends mercy. All of them were either responsible for Amber's death, or glad that it happened.

Once they arrived at their apartments, Daisy informed Tara and Sam that she had to go meet a friend. Which wasn't a lie...

She arrived at Jason's apartment, and was let in after a soft knock. In her bag was her Ghostface mask and cloak.

"Hey, Daisy," Jason greeted, leaning against the door frame with a smirk.

Daisy had taken off her halo, but she had decided to stay in her dress. She didn't have enough time to get changed.

If she didn't get there soon enough, Jason would keep texting her like he always did. Daisy let herself in, and followed Jason into his living room.

"Daisy, I killed someone," Jason admitted, breaking the awkward silence.

Her head shot up. "Who?"

"Laura Crane. My dumb professor," he replied.

"You didn't think to tell me you were going to kill someone already?"

Jason shook his head. "Hey it doesn't matter," he reassured, sitting directly next to Daisy on the couch.

Daisy moved over. "God, can't you give me some space?"

"I mean, I think you're really hot, Daisy. I think we both feel the same way about each other," Jason said, moving over once again, placing his hand on her leg.

Daisy pushed his hand away and stood up. "Are you going to stick with the plan?"

"You know I can tell the police anytime. So, just listen to what I say, and we'll be fine. "

There was no response from Daisy at first. "I'll be back... I need to use the bathroom."

Daisy was infuriated that Jason was trying to be the lead killer, and that he even dared to put his hands on her. She put on her Ghostface costume, and grabbed the knife from her bag.

She crept around the house, and spotted Jason in the kitchen. He stared at the fridge, wondering what he should grab as a snack.

Daisy snuck up behind him, and threw her knife into his back. As she pulled it out, he turned around tumbling backwards toward the fridge.

She then proceeded to stab him eight more times. "Agh! Daisy! What are you doing?" Jason screamed as blood gushed out of the hole in his chest.

Daisy ignored his screams and continued to stab him until he fell to the floor, blood spilling out of his mouth. She stood over him in rage.

"We... have to finish the movie."

"Who cares about stupid movies?" she retorted, stabbing him one final time.

She looked down in satisfaction. "Now I see something red."