alliance

"Who the hell are you?" She said, her voice changer still in use.

The same voice spoke back to her. "I could ask you the same thing."

"Well if you're Ghostface too, why did you let the victim get away?"

Ghostface was silent and paced back and forth. Daisy stood up, sternly looking at Ghostface and tried her best to appear intimidating.

She felt much less confident when she realized he was towering over her. Sometimes Daisy wondered if she was the shortest Ghostface ever.

He was angry, and he was impatient. Daisy could read him even through the mask that covered his face.

"So, are we going to work together, or what?" Daisy said, getting annoyed at his furtiveness.

"Why should we? Take your mask off," he threatened, pulling Daisy against him and putting a knife to her throat.

"No."

If anything, he should show his face.

Daisy wasn't ready to reveal herself to anyone yet, and she wasn't sure if she wanted to work with someone else either.

He didn't listen and he took it off for her. He ripped the mask off Daisy and visibly gasped under his mask when he saw the black-haired girl looking back up at him in horror.

She was exposed.

"You..." Ghostface stuttered.

"Do I know you?"

He didn't respond. He lunged at Daisy with his knife, but she quickly dodged and began to run. She felt his presence behind her.

Daisy turned around and jumped onto him, knocking him onto the ground and cutting his arm with her own knife. He yelled in agony, struggling to move from underneath her. She had him pinned.

"It's only fair if you take yours off, ghosty."

Ghostface had no choice. He sighed and ripped his mask off and it fell next to him on the cold ground.

Daisy dropped her knife in shock. "Ethan?!"

"Hey, my Daisy."

She slapped him. "Don't call me that. There is no way I'm teaming up with you."

"But we clearly have the same motives. Kill Sam and Tara and get revenge for our siblings."

Both of them stood up. "No. I'm doing this for Amber. You don't have a Ghostface sibling."

Ethan smirked. "Oh, but I do. Does Richie Kirsch sound familiar to you?"

She gasped. "No way."

"I know you hate me, but we're both in this together, deal?"

Daisy hesitantly agreed. "Stab me in the leg."

"What?!"

"We can say we both got attacked. We've got to make it believable."

Ethan stabbed Daisy in the most painless way he could, but he still winced in guilt at her scream. He helped her get her costume off and picked her up in his arms.

"What are you doing?"

"Helping you."

"But you're stabbed in the arm-"

"You can't walk right with a hurt leg, can you?"

"This doesn't make me like you anymore that I did before."

Daisy hated every moment being in Ethan's arms. She only let him do this because her friendship with him had to be believable.

The friend group was staying together at Tara and Sam's apartment to stay safe from the killers, who they didn't know were their own friends.

Daisy and Ethan bandaged themselves up a bit before they arrived. Ethan softly knocked at the door and Chad answered with a gasp.

"Ethan? Daisy? What happened?"

"We were walking down the street together, and Ghostface ambushed both of us," Daisy explained.

Quinn sat on the couch, bandaged up and frowning at Daisy and Ethan. She was asking herself why her brother attacked her. She didn't know Daisy was a Ghostface too.

"Huh, Quinn got attacked too," Anika said, squinting in confusion.

"Oh my gosh, Quinn are you ok?" Daisy asked, Ethan following behind her.

"Yeah, I'm fine I guess."

Ethan and Daisy shot each other a knowing glance. "That's it. We're heading to Central Park. We need to have a meeting," Mindy decided.

"Can't we just have it here? I mean I'm in pain," Quinn said, rolling her eyes.

"No!"

Ethan and Daisy walked beside each other in silence towards the park.