two killers

Ethan had called Samantha from her dead boyfriend, Richie's phone. Her and Tara were freaking out. Ethan watched them panic from behind his Ghostface mask in the alleyway behind them.

"I am going to expose you, Samantha. I am going to expose you of being the true mastermind of the Woodsboro killings. I'm going to punish you for what you did."

"Where are you?!" she shouted.

Ethan came out from the alleyway and put Tara in a chokehold, holding a knife against her neck. He attempted to stab her, but she squirmed out of his grasp and kicked him.

He winced in pain, and while he was collecting himself Sam and Tara screamed and began to escape.

"Help! Somebody!" Sam yelled.

Tara was terrified, and Sam held onto her tightly. They spotted a nearby bodega. "In there!"

The sisters ran into the bodega.

"Please! Help! He's chasing us!" Tara begged in a panic.

A man turned to her, giving her a dirty look. "There's a line here."

Both of them stepped back quickly as Ghostface entered the shop. The store owner protectively stood in front of Sam and Tara. Ethan towered over him.

"Do you have a problem here, guy?"

Ethan simply tilted his head, twisting his knife into the man's stomach. Tara and Sam began to run and the bodega was filled with screams.

Another man came at Ethan with a shotgun, but Ethan jabbed his knife into him too, taking the shotgun from him and shooting him in the chest.

Ghostface now roamed the bodega, shotgun in hand. He was looking for the sisters who were quietly crawling on the floor between the aisles of groceries. They were trying their best to breath softly and not make any noise.

They weren't going to get away from him that easily. He made small steps down each aisle, clutching onto his gun.

Once Ghostface spotted them, they threw whatever loose objects they could at him. Ethan grunted under the mask, missing them with every shotgun hit.

The police arrived at the scene, and he fled.

He wasn't able to kill them, which made him angry at himself. He just wanted to kill them more now.

Later that night, the friend group gathered in San and Tara's apartment, and the news was on.

Sam spotted the news about the recent Ghostface murders. The attack on Jason and his professor and the bodega attack she was in.

Daisy and Ethan sat on the couch next to each other, first in satisfaction and then in confusion. Daisy knew she didn't commit the bodega attack, and Ethan knew he didn't attack Jason Carver.

That meant there were two Ghostfaces.

"We were attacked, and I'm sure one of you is next. I don't know if Tara, Daisy, and I can stay here," Sam sighed.

"Sam, I love it here. I need to stay."

Daisy really did need to stay. She needed to follow her plan.

"Yeah I think you guys should stay. I'll miss you," Ethan agreed.

He needed them to stay for his plan too.

"I wouldn't miss you," Daisy mumbled.

Ethan cocked his head sideways. "I'm sorry, what did you say?" He asked in an innocent tone.

"Nothing."

He held her wrist against the couch. "That's what I thought," he whispered.

"Um, what's going on there?" Chad questioned, clearly concerned.

Ethan and Daisy both sat there, covering their red faces. Daisy couldn't let anybody be a weakness to her.

The next morning, Daisy found herself in a lonely alleyway. She had her Ghostface costume in her bag once again, and her voice changed. She held Amber's phone, and put in Quinn's number.

Quinn was her next victim. "Hello?" Quinn said.

"Hello Quinn Bailey."

"Who is this? Ethan?"

Even if she didn't know what Ghostface's voice sounded like, why did she assume it was Ethan calling?

"This isn't Ethan. What's your favorite scary movie?"

"Whoever this is, it isn't funny!"

Daisy spotted Quinn walking past, frantically looking around her. She put on her Ghostface costume and ran towards Quinn. Even though it was broad daylight, there was no one around.

The same thing had happened to many victims, just like Randy in daylight.

Quinn screamed as Daisy's knife pierced her skin.
"Get off me!"

Daisy cut down her arm, but Quinn sent her flying with a kick. Quinn began to run and Daisy was panting underneath her mask on the ground. As she went to get up, she was dragged by an unfamiliar figure back into the alleyway.

She kicked and kicked, but it was useless. Once she stopped moving, Daisy looked up at her attacker.

It was someone else in a Ghostface mask...