anything you want

EVERYONE RUSHED TO THE HOSPITAL to check on Gale, where Daisy met them at. She hoped she didn't look suspicious, but she wasn't sure if they even were thinking about that sort of thing.

There, she met with Ethan outside as Tara and Sam took their turn seeing Gale in her hospital room.

"You're unbelievable," he whispered.

"Unbelievable?" she questioned, fidgeting with the knife in her pocket.

He pinned her against the brick wall in the alleyway. "Unbelievably good at this. And... breathtaking."

Daisy blushed as he planted his first ever kiss on her pink lips. "Weathers was easy."

"I have to stab Mindy next, but I'm sure I won't be able to carve her up like you did Gale, sweetheart."

The two ghosts looked into each other's eyes. Two serial killers that had fallen for each other.

"I mean I felt bad about Anika, but not Gale. Gale is the true monster," Daisy muttered.

"Don't feel bad about Anika. Don't feel bad about any of them. Got it?"

His attractive voice was making Daisy's heart beat fast.

She used to be poison ivy, but now she was his Daisy.

She was zoning out, just thinking of Ethan. He moved in closer. "Got it?"

Daisy nodded. "Anything you want, baby."

Ethan felt his breath being taken away. He didn't expect her to love him back. But she clearly did. How had he not gotten the signs sooner?

This was something out of his dreams.

After pressing a quick kiss on his lips, Daisy walks out of the alleyway leaving Ethan breathlessly following behind her.

Kirby was already at the shrine, according to Sam.

Chad, Mindy, Sam, and Tara stood at the entrance of the hospital. "Ready to go?" Daisy asked, looking towards the direction of the train.

Chad eyed Ethan who was staring at Daisy for longer than he should be. He then looked back at Daisy.

"Did something happen back there...?"

Daisy looked up at Ethan's taller figure. "N-no...."

Ethan smirked as the group set off towards the train. He had to make sure him and Mindy were separated from the rest of the group.

As soon as she wasn't paying attention, he would slip into a Ghostface costume and stab her viciously.

The group pushed through the crowd of people, and just as how Ethan planned, him and Mindy were forced to take the next train which was only a few minutes behind.

He hated to leave his girlfriend, but this was just apart of their plan that was leading up to the very-soon Act 3.

Act 3 was where everybody except him and his Daisy would die.

"Mindy!" Ethan shouted, trying to get next to her.

"Get away from me, Ghostface."

Ethan put his hands up, and walked to the other side of the train in fake disappointment. Mindy stood unalert, hardly bothered by people being crammed into the spots around her.

Ethan went to an unoccupied area and changed into his Ghostface costume. It wasn't odd that he would be wearing one and nobody pay attention; it wasn't long after Halloween.

He even spotted others on the train in full costume alongside him. He noticed Mindy getting very timid and backing up into a corner.

Perfect. It was the best place that he could stab her and cover up her cries. She would be gone, and Daisy would be impressed.

Ghostface made his way towards the girl, and when he was finally close enough, he firmly gripped his hand onto her face, covering her mouth and muffling her cries.

She screamed into his hand as he put his knife into her stomach. He just smiled under the mask. He was enjoying this. He left her there bleeding until he saw doctors take her away.

Ethan saw that it was his stop, and he got off the subway with a smugish smile.