say hello to randy for me

"HOLD ON, BAILEY'S CALLING," Sam said, picking up her phone. She put it on speaker so that we could all hear.

The others planned to trap the killers in here, but Ethan and Daisy were already a step ahead.

"Don't trust Kirby, she was discharged from the FBI months ago for being mentally unstable."

Shortly after the gasps, Bailey hung up. Ethan had informed her that Bailey was going to cover for them this time, but she had no idea why or how.

But as Gale once said, cops like money.

If they thought it was Kirby, they would have no idea what was coming for them during the reveals.

"We have to go! Run!" Sam yelled.

Everyone followed but Daisy. She stayed put until they were a safe distance ahead of her. She screamed as if she was getting murdered, catching their attention.

"Daisy!" Tara's voice echoed through the hallways of the theatre.

"He's got me!" Daisy yelled, running into a storage closest.

So naive.

She slipped on her Ghostface mask and robe and sneakily crept out of the storage closest. Who would she go after first?

How about Chad? Maybe he could have matching stab wounds with his sister. She had to save Samantha and Tara for the end.

She spotted Chad in an empty room that had nothing besides chairs and a broken popcorn machine. He was separated from the Carpenter sisters. Daisy had him just where she wanted him.

"Hello Chad."

Chad turned around in alarm, now coming face-to-face with the killer. He looked for somewhere to run, but there was nowhere.

As Daisy ran towards him, he smashed the popcorn machine onto the ground and leaped on top of the smaller Ghostface.

He tackled her to the ground, punching her cracked mask at every chance he got. "Is that all you got?" he yelled.

"Not quite."

Daisy dug her knife into his chest as he yelled in agony. She pulled him upwards by the knife and then took it out as blood gushed everywhere, even into her robe.

She stabbed his lower arm, and then took it out and placed it in his left shoulder. Chad yelled, but stayed strong through the pain. 

Daisy brought him down to the ground once again, and her body was now above his. Her mask was close to his bloody face.

"Say hello to Randy for me, Chad."

She brought her knife down, but he was quicker. He shot up, and banged his head against her mask.

Chad kicked her until she was out of breath, and stepped on her leg to be sure that she wasn't moving. Tara and Sam entered the room, horrified to see Chad so bloody.

"He's here?" Tara gasped.

"It's alright I've got him."

Chad grabbed Daisy's knife, preparing to go in for the killing blow.

Another Ghostface, Ethan, sprinted in from the other side and stabbed Chad in his neck. Chad gasped for air as he fell onto his knees.

Daisy grabbed her knife that had fallen from Chad's hand and stabbed him three times in a row.

Ethan smirked under his mask as Daisy let out of all of her anger. She dug her knife down his side, and Ethan did the same on the other side. Their bloody knives held him up.

As blood poured out of his mouth, he gave one last smile to Tara. He fell to the ground, presumably dead as the Ghostfaces swiped clean their knives at the same time.

They tilted their heads towards the sisters.

They both ran into what seemed to be the middle of the shrine.

Ethan and Daisy came from opposite sides, and stood on either end, trapping the sisters between them.

"You're not going anywhere," Daisy said as Tara attempted to escape.

They wondered where Kirby was. Little did Daisy, Tara, or Sam know, Ethan had stabbed her and thrown her into a room.

Welcome to Act 3