she had econ!

DAISY WALKED QUIETLY next to Ethan down the streets of New York City.

She felt guilty about leaving Ryan's body there, but he didn't seem to care. But Daisy couldn't judge him. She had killed Anika. But she could feel herself regretting it. Just a little bit...

The rest of her family would be so disappointed, but Amber would be proud. And to her, that's what mattered most.

Daisy and Ethan entered a restricted area where there were ambulances, and where Anika's death scene was.

Daisy pushed aside the caution tape where she found her friends waiting.

Chad didn't hesitate to aggressively walk towards her, and slam her against the nearby truck. He stuck his face close to hers. "Where were you?"

"Uh, when?"

"Last night!"

"I had Econ, Chad! You know this!"

"Lies! You disappear and my sister almost gets killed!"

"I was with so many other people! Just ask them!"

Ethan stared a hole into the back of Chad's head. He wanted that freak to stay away from his Daisy. And he shouldn't be putting his hands on her anyways. He didn't know what she was capable of.

Ethan intervened, and pulled Chad off Daisy. "Hey, leave her alone. I saw her get home after last night."

Chad grumbled and backed away from Daisy.

Daisy's head turned towards the cops who were examined the site of Anika's murder, that she had committed.

Acting clueless she asked with a gasp, "Who?"

Chad looked back towards her. "Anika."

Daisy approached the others, Ethan trailing behind her. "Guys, I'm so sorry-"

She was cut off by Mindy. "Stay back."

Tara looked at Mindy defensively. "Chad, Mindy, both of you need to give Daisy a break. Her sister was a Ghostface, and now you're going to accuse her of being one just because she happened to have class the night of the attack?"

Mindy just shook her head. "Then she has an even better reason to snap."

Sam entered the scene. "Just as much as I do because my father's a Ghostface?" she asked, clearly offended.

"We're not all as psycho as our family," Daisy agreed.

But she was.

As Daisy looked around the crime scene more, she noticed a small figure walking towards them. Wearing the shiny FBI badge was Kirby.

She was involved in the killings before. Daisy thought of her as a challenge. She chatted with some of the others and then looked over, clearly noticing something.

"Gale's here."

Daisy rolled her eyes. "Tell her to go away."

Gale had gained even more fame because of her sister's death. Daisy did not like Gale one bit.

"But she found something important. It seems to be the killer's lair or something."

Ethan and Daisy exchanged fearful glances.

The others stood, and everyone began to listen to what Gale had to show them. But neither of the two ghosts could think of someway to stop them from discovering the theatre.

...

The theatre was originally bought by Jason, and inside was a shrine dedicated strictly to Ghostface and all of the murders related to him.

There were costumes and "props" from past killers and victims. The theatre even had Daisy's beloved sister's costume and personal items used during the murders.

Everyone looked around in interest and concern. They wondered, who could ever do something like this? But Ethan and Daisy knew that they could, and they did.

Both of the Ghostfaces noticed Sam staring at the glass case that held her father's robe and knife. It was all apart of the couple's plan.

Paint Sam and Tara as the masterminds of Woodsboro, and get good-old fashioned revenge, as Sam's grandmother once said.

They shared a similar motive with Nancy Loomis the more that they thought about it.

Daisy would of been crying at her sister's section of the shrine, but she already had. When she was with Jason before, he showed her everything he had collected.

She had seen Amber's glass cases and broke down. She had even taken some of Ambers stuff with her when Jason wasn't watching.

The girl watched Mindy call her brother over to see their Uncle Randy's display cases. As they looked at Randy's display, Kirby stared at her own in deja vu.

Her very own best friend, Jill Roberts, had betrayed her. Just like how Daisy was about to betray Tara.

Bailey took a look at the survivors. "You have all been through so much."

His glance lasted the longest among Ethan.

She wasn't sure why, but Quinn wasn't here at all.

Gale stared at her own collection of books displayed in the middle of the shrine. She has written them all.

Daisy hated that she included such negative things about Amber. That was another reason that she had to die.

Gale's eyes met Dewey's display and filled with tears. Daisy knew that her own sister had murdered Dewey, which set her and Gale apart even further.

She didn't just hate Gale, Gale hated her too. Daisy looked so much like Amber that it probably scarred the woman just to look at her.

Tara's small lips were parted in confusion. "Hey, how'd they get all this stuff? I mean... isn't this evidence?"

"Cops like money and evidence can get lost pretty easily," Gale explained.

Daisy glared at Gale for one final time before she would attack her.

The others were going to try and trace a call from Ghostface using Sam as bait, but Daisy already knew that. She was going to be a step ahead.

At Gale's apartment, that was.