hello, gale

THE FEMALE GHOSTFACE stood beside West 96th, which was Gale's apartment halfway across the city. She had already taken the subway back after she had shown everyone the shrine.

She held her phone and waited. Ethan was going to text her when it was the right time to call Samantha as Ghostface.

The text popped up on her broken screen and she smirked. She then dialed Sam's number from an unknown number.

Daisy could already hear Sam's heavy breathing. "You're going to die you know."

Ghostface just laughed at the Carpenter's sister's stupidity. "No, you're going to die Samantha, choking on your own blood while I hack up your sister," she spat.

"Not unless we find you first."

Daisy glanced at the apartment before her.

"For a mastermind, you're not very bright, Sam. You're just waiting for me to call, hoping that I'm nearby so that the police can grab me? Well I'm not nearby-I'm a step ahead! I'll be seeing you."

She hung up, knowing that they were going to see that she was located at Gale's apartment. But they were going to be too late. They couldn't get halfway across New York in time to save their precious Gale.

Daisy slowly made her way into the apartment, careful that she was far enough away that Gale couldn't hear or see her.

She heard the woman get up to pick up the phone  Daisy was calling her on. "Hello?"

"Hello Gale," Ghostface's voice echoed.

Her face dropped when she heard the voice.

"This is long overdue," the killer snickered.

Gale held the phone fearless. "I agree," she said, motioning for her husband to call the police.

"I figured after all these years, you'd want an interview."

"You figured right. So, what's your motive this time? You angry at the movies or just trying to stay relevant?"

Daisy tightened the grip on her knife out of anger.

"I have a better motive than you'll ever know. But I could ask you the same. Don't you know? The legacy characters are exposable now; nobody cares about last century's heroes."

Gale paced around her apartment slowly, anxiously waiting to see where Ghostface would come from.

"Then why bother with me at all?"

"Call it nostalgia. Or maybe you deserve to be punished for all the money you made off the misery of others. Maybe it's time someone made a book reporting your death."

"You know you're like the tenth guy to try this, right? And spoiler alert; it never works out for the guy in the mask."

Gale twitched when she saw a glimpse of Daisy dashing past the hallway of the apartment.

"Oh, but they always leave a mark before they go, don't they?"

Gale was silent.

"Don't you remember when Amber carved Dewey up like a Christmas goose? How does it feel to loose the only man who ever loved you?"

Gale felt the pain enter her veins. She teared up, and tried her best to stay strong. She had really loved Dewey, and Amber had taken him from her in seconds.

Daisy smirked knowing exactly what she was doing.

"How does it feel to know that you weren't there for him in the end? Not there to give him comfort as he died screaming in his own guts," Daisy teased, laughing through the voice changer.