they always come back

ETHAN HELPED A LIMPING DAISY as his dad him and her to the police station. "Are you sure this is going to work?" he asked.

"I'm a police officer. They're going to believe me."

Daisy and Ethan nodded, but Daisy was still unsure also. "But Sam and Tara might not be dead."

"Well have to deal with that."

Nurses and doctors bandaged Ethan and Daisy up and they sat next to each other in silence. WAS ALL OF THIS REALLY WORTH IT?

Images of Daisy's bleeding best friend filled her mind. But that's exactly what Tara had done to Amber. Maybe it was right.

It just felt so unreal that they were getting away with it. Jill Roberts almost got away with it too, but she ended up dying. Would that happen to them too?

"I'm going to go outside to get some fresh air," Daisy decided.

She walked into the alleyway outside and leaned against the brick wall. Her injuries were causing her lots of pain, but she wasn't weak. She would live.

Her phone started ringing. "Hello?" she asked softly.

"Hello, Daisy."

Daisy was alarmed to hear the voice of Ghostface.

"Ethan, baby, this isn't funny."

Ghostface let out a small chuckle. "You really think that this is Ethan?"

"Then how'd you get the voice changer?"

"Well of course there were some... old voice changers at the shrine. You should know that best of all, Daisy."

"Oh, hello Sam."

Daisy was slightly nervous. She didn't have a weapon on her anymore. If one of the sisters came to her with a weapon, she would have to fight them hand-to-hand.

She was stronger than them, but she was weak from her barely taken care of injuries, and with no weapon.

"Wrong sister."

Daisy heard the sound of the bullet and it happened so fast. The bullet collided with her head, and she fell over and smacked her head on the ground.

She was loosing consciousness, but she saw one final thing. Tara was looking over her. "Sorry it had to end like this. Now you have to die the same way as your sister."

Daisy felt herself going out of it. Was this what it felt like to die? She should of known. Every Ghostface dies in the end.

Her final wish was that Ethan would make it. She had loved that boy just as much as she loved Amber. Maybe even more.

She wasn't doing all of this just for Amber, she was doing it for him.

Either way they were ghosts together, alive or dead.

...

Ethan sat in the hospital. Too much time had passed by. Daisy was worrying him. "That's it, I'm checking on her," he told his dad, who was still waiting for further news about the situation with Sam and Tara.

He knew that he had to make sure the others were dead in order to make his story believable enough.

He entered the alleyway Daisy was killed in. His expression changed completely when he saw her lying there.

"Daisy! Dai! Sweetheart!" he yelled.

He fell to his knees, touching her lifeless frame. "No, no, no. Daisy?"

This was the first time tears left his eye since he found out about Richie. She had really made him feel again, even if she sometimes made him go even crazier than he already was.

His sons were interrupted with a yell from Sam. "I think you have to die too, Ethan!"

Ethan rose to his feet, but Sam plunged her knife into him only a few feet before Daisy's body. He yelled.

"You're going to die a virgin," she whispered.

Daisy felt her consciousness come back to her. "Should've checked if I was dead," she mumbled, holding Tara's original gun that she left on the ground.

Don't they always come back?

The gunshot went off.

the end?

GHOSTS