you're mine

DAISY LAUGHED walking out of film class with a boy named Ryan. He was friendly to her, and helped her with the work in class only a few days ago.

She didn't feel anything special for the boy, but she enjoyed his company. Sure, she could kill him if she wanted to, but she didn't have to. He wasn't involved in Richie's death, Amber's death, or in any of the murders, so he had no reason to die.

But maybe Daisy just wanted to keep at least one friend that wasn't another killer. Because besides Ethan, once the others were dead, she would be friendless.

Daisy figured that it was fine that she had another friend. But if Ethan wanted her to get rid of him, she would listen.

"Did you see the look on her face?" Ryan exclaimed.

Daisy nodded quickly. "You sure know how to brighten a class up."

Ryan smiled with a shade of pink creeping onto his face. Daisy wasn't paying attention to where she was walking, and she suddenly stumbled and dropped all of the books she was carrying.

She bent down to pick them up, but her hand was met with Ryan's.

"Sorry," they both said at the same time.

Ryan helped her, and they both stood up straight, walking side by side once again.

They were now alone, walking in an alleyway when Ryan suddenly stopped. "Hey, Daisy. Would you want to go out with me sometime?"

Daisy began to start her unknown response. "I-"

She was cut off when Ghostface turned the corner and sped past her, stabbing Ryan in the chest.

"Ryan!" the stunned girl yelled.

She wasn't sure if she should help or watch.

Ghostface stabbed him as many times as he could until Ryan fell over onto the concrete, bleeding to death.

Holes were cut through many spots in his perfectly muscular body. His once blonde hair was now bloody. And his once smile was now gone.

Once he knew Ryan was dead, Ghostface turned to Daisy, and took his mask off in his bloody and gloved hand.

"You're mine."

Daisy was frozen.

"But Ethan, he wasn't apart of the plan..."

That was all she could say.

"He was apart of my plan."

"Since when?"

"Since I've seen him look at you the way did."

Daisy felt guilty about Ryan. He was deathly afraid of Ghostface, and she promised him that she would protect him from Ghostface, because she thought she would be the only one, so she would never kill him.

But then he died at the hands of Ghostface, and never got a response to his important question. But Daisy would of denied him anyways. She knew that she felt for Ethan.

Daisy, who always had her guard up was nervous around Ethan. Daisy, who thought she could never be loved again found herself swearing when Ethan slowly walked towards her, tossing his mask to the side.

"Do I make you nervous?"

His hand slowly rubbed against her cheek. Daisy was careful not to move.

"You do," she said under her breath.

"Sorry, did you say something, sweetheart?"

The tension that was between them now was unreal, and both of their hearts were beating fast. Ethan slowly stepped away.

Daisy was slightly disturbed that Ryan's red body was next to whatever just happened between her and Ethan.

But she wanted to be Ethan's. She wanted to tell him that.

But she couldn't find the words to say it.