i knew you had to die, tara!

"YOUR BROTHER? What are you talking about?" Sam yelled.

"He died in Woodsboro. You stabbed him twenty-two times. Sound familiar?"

Sam gasped. Richie Kirsch. She had been "friends" with the brother of Ghostface and her ex-boyfriend all along.

It made sense. Amber and Richie's family were seeking revenge, and they decided to team up just like Richie and Amber did.

But Tara knew that Richie and Amber's relationship was sick. Richie was far much older than her, and he was somewhat responsible for making her the way that she was.

"You're Richie's brother."

Ethan turned to Daisy. "They're finally starting to get it!"

He slashed Tara's arm next. Daisy put her arm around Ethan's waist with a small giggle. She looked up at the boy and then back at Tara and Sam.

"Was I ever a perfect sister to Amber? No. Was she ever a perfect sister to me? No. Maybe Ethan and I have over indulged Amber and Richie's love of these movies. But I know damn well that Amber didn't deserve what you did to her."

"Neither did Richie, but he made some stab movies of his own. Did you know?" Ethan said.

A video film that teen Richie made played on the theater screen. "I got poor Jason to help us build a tribute to these movies that our siblings loved," Daisy said, smirking greatly.

"Jason thought he could have you," Ethan muttered out of jealousy, clenching his fists.

Daisy revealed a gun in her hand. "This is why both of you have to die here; around the things they loved. Because everybody dies! After I discovered Amber's burnt body, I knew you had to die, Tara!"

"Richie's stab wound-filled body was even worse, Sam!" Ethan added.

Ethan and Daisy stared the sisters down and pointed their knife and gun, which kept them frozen in place.

Ethan pointed his knife in Sam's face. "Everybody who had anything to do with Richie and Amber's death is going to die. Anyone that you love, Sam."

"That's not going to happen!" Sam spat.

"But it already is! Anika, dead. Gale, dead. Mindy, dead. Chad, dead. Do you want me to continue?"

She didn't respond.

"We all know Sam was the TRUE mastermind of Woodsboro. I mean what's better for the movies than Billy Loomis's daughter as Ghostface? That's why you're going to put on this mask and we're going to kill your little sister," Ethan explained, holding Billy Loomis's original Ghostface mask.

Sam paused before stepping towards Ethan. "Richie was a man baby who made his girlfriend do all the killing."

Ethan slashed Sam's arms. Sam turned to Daisy next. "And your pathetic sister was weak! She was burnt to a crisp! And after that she was shot in the head!" Sam shouted sarcastically.

Daisy threw her knife into Sam's side. "Anything else you want to say??" she asked, holding her gun and knife in either hand.

Sam choked on her own blood. Tara looked at Daisy in terror. "Daisy, this isn't you," the small girl choked out.

"Then you don't know me, T."

"If you won't put the mask on willingly, we'll just kill you right now," Ethan spoke.

Daisy pulled out her knife and leaped towards Sam, but she was shot to the ground by Kirby. She didn't even know Kirby was actually at the shrine.

Ethan looked at Daisy in pure fear and then looked at Kirby with psycho eyes. He threw her to the ground with all of his strength and stabbed her until she wasn't moving.

Tara and Sam saw this as an opportunity to get away from the killers. They climbed the poles that led up to the top of the theater and they helped each other up.

Ethan left Kirby and made his way to his bleeding girlfriend. "Dai, are you alright?"

She nodded as he pulled her off the ground. He kissed her on the forehead. "I'll kill them for that."

Daisy followed him to below where Sam and Tara were standing. "You can't hide up there forever!" she yelled.

Tara's hand was bloody and she slipped, but Sam caught her. She was dangling over the edge. Ethan jumped up, slashing his knife back and forth.

"Sam, you have to let me go," Tara whispered.

"Yeah Sam, let her go!" Ethan yelled.

Sam let Tara go and she fell into Ethan's knife. She screamed as he pulled it out of her stomach. But she held a knife in her hand too and stabbed Ethan with it.

Ethan yelped, and Daisy rushed to his aid, pushing Tara off him and then stabbing her twice. Tara looked at her with a sense of pure betrayal.

The girl was on the ground and she was coughing up her own blood. Sam shook her head and leaned over the edge.

"Screw it," she mumbled, jumping down to where the Ghostfaces stood.

She quickly grabbed Tara's knife and then attacked Daisy, throwing her onto the ground and the stabbing her until she was stuck in that position.

Ethan looked at her, spitting blood out of mouth with a maniac-like grin. "You kill her, I'll kill you!"

Sam stabbed his arm and lunged at him again, but she was shot to the ground.

Daisy looked up, her vision still blurry. Ethan turned around too. His dad stood there, holding a gun.

Detective Bailey walked over to his son.

Tara and Sam were still on the ground, but they could still see the man who had shot Sam.

"Bailey?" Tara shakily gasped.

Bailey ignored her. "I thought you said you didn't want to hurt anyone," Ethan grunted in confusion.

"I didn't. But I can't loose my other son."

The sister's bloody faces widened. They were still planted on the ground, and so was Daisy.

"Dad?" Sam's asked.

"Yeah, dad. You murdered my son, so don't even look at me the wrong way," he threatened.

Bailey made his way towards Daisy, who was covered head to toe in red. He quietly observed the girl who his son called his.

"Ethan has always loved you, Daisy," he said before shooting Sam again.

Sam yelled and Tara sobbed.

"Let's go," Bailey ordered, walking towards the exit.

"Go where?" Daisy asked as Ethan helped her up.

"Let's go frame them."