Rhodes

Cecelia May

He left upset. I didn't believe him when he told me he was fine last night.

He didn't even reach out today.

But regardless, I made plans, I had to do them because I miss my old work best friend.

I debated what dress to wear.

I decided on a basic ass dress, still cute though.

I moved my fingers through my roots to fluff up my curls but still keep the perfect clumps in place

I pulled on a pair of black heels, not too high so my feet didn't ache too bad.

I put on deodorant and light perfume.

I texted Rhodes.

Me: I know you're upset, I'm sorry, but nothing bad will happen, if it does I'll let you know.

I put my phone down putting on light mascara before grabbing my things and leaving.

-

"You look amazing!" Amber immediately came for a hug and I smiled, hugging her.

"Thank you, it's been so long." I sat at the bar stool beside her.

"Hey ladies, what can I get you tonight?" The bartender asked.

Rhodes words moved through my mind.

But I was not planning on using the restroom or getting hammered.

"Piña Colada." I smiled. I only liked fruity alcoholic drinks.

"Mmmm gin n tonic." She said.

"You're looking to get fucked up." I looked at her.

"And laid." She winked.

I laughed.

"Tell me, what's been going on?" I asked.

She told me about how she had been engaged for a little bit but cut him off when she found out he liked his assistant at work and thought she looked enough like the girl to marry.

"Wow." I whispered.

"He wasn't even attractive, it just kinda stopped after I found out."

"No for sure, that's totally understandable." I nodded.

"Yeah, okay anyways, you." She looked at me.

"Uhm I would say taken is the word." I smiled.

"Nooo seriously! Who?" She asked.

"A man named Rhodes-"

"Sounds sexy." She said when her drink came out, she took a sip.

I laughed.

"I'd say scary." I shrugged.

"Height?"

"Over 6' not sure." I answered.

"Muscular?"

I nodded.

"What does he do?"

"Tattoo artist. He gave me the one I told you I wanted forever ago, the Pink Dogwood tree on my ribs for free." I smiled.

"Fuck Cece, is he tatted?" She asked, blushing for me, fake fanning her face.

I nodded, laughing.

She looked behind me.

"Black hair?"

"Yeah." I nodded.

"Size of a doorframe possibly?"

"...kinda." I shrugged.

"Uhm... with a facial expression like he wants to murder everyone? Especially you?" She pointed and I turned, Rhodes right behind me.

"Excuse me." He grabbed my arm and pulled me from my stool.

She looked at me with a worried face.

"It's fine." I whispered, patting her shoulder, bracing myself.

He pulled me into the women's bathroom, checking for people before locking the door.

"Rhodes I said-" he grabbed my waist, shoving me so my hands braced against the sink behind me, his hand grabbed my hair, pulling.

I whined, shutting my eyes, shocked as I felt his tongue drag up my throat, his teeth grazing my skin before he began sucking.

I gasped, my heart racing, the space between my legs throbbing.

"Rhodes- I, oh my god." His fingers dug into my side, his hand gripping my hair harder.

He let my hair go, turning me so his front was pressed to my back as he moved to the other side of my neck, he began another hickey as I looked at the dark purple one he already left, in the mirror.

His hands came around my waist, holding onto me.

He stood, grabbing my jaw and forcing me to look at him, immediately he squeezed my face, taking my bottom lip into his mouth, sucking and I moaned when he pressed his groin firmer against my ass.

It was to leave a mark, not a kiss, and I didn't take it as something specifically meant to be romantic.

He let go, looking at it.

Then he forced me to look into the mirror, bringing his hands across my bare chest, pressing his nails into my skin, scratching, leaving marks, his hands off me after.

"There." He slapped my ass and unlocked the door, walking out.

I just stood there.

My lip dark, two giant marks on my neck, my skin reddening from the scratch marks.

I fixed my hair, walking out.

He was gone, I sat back at my seat, grabbing the Piña Colada, chugging it.

"Woah. You look like a mess." She laughed.

"Uhm, that's Rhodes." I whispered, my face fucking fuming.

"Hey sir?" She said.

He looked.

"Get this girl a shot." She pointed to me.

"Please." I shook my head.