Visible

Rhodes Beverley

I sat there, watching her turn, grow restless, about to wake up.

I watched as she pushed the covers off her bare body.

Absolutely stunning.

The way her breasts were so perked, her back arching as she stretched, her skin like butter in the sun.

She groaned, turning onto her stomach, the roundness of her ass absolutely perfect.

I could see the goosebumps on her body, the hairs rising along her legs.

Absolutely incredible.

She was so nice to watch when she slept, no worries, pure comfort.

She turned, opening her eyes before she began rubbing them.

She sat up, looking at me, confused.

"Why are- what?" She wiped her eyes again.

I didn't know exactly what she wanted to ask so I didn't try to answer.

"Did you leave last night?" She asked.

"No."

"Did you not sleep? You look dead." She stood, looking at me closer.

"I'm fine." I said.

"My ass." She walked to the bathroom where she used the restroom, washed her hands, brushed her teeth, washed her face.

I admired the tattoo I'd done.

"Drop it." I said.

She looked at me.

"What? My attitude? Your health comes first, it's not good for you to not sleep. You could've stayed on my couch if you didn't want to go. But don't stop caring for yourself because I'm existing." She frowned.

I waved her with my fingers and she walked over, but pouted, crossing her arms.

I grabbed her throat, pulling her down to look at me straight on.

"Thank you f-for caring. But I g-got it." I kissed her and she moaned.

She pulled back.

"You can't just end it there. That's not how these work. If I did what you did you'd scold me and tell me to sleep." She tilted her head.

I nodded.

"Can I k-kiss you n-now?" I asked.

"If you nap."

I nodded, she grabbed my face, pulling me to kiss her.

I loved it. Loved being able to do this. Loved the taste of her.

She put her hands on my knees, sitting herself on her calves on the floor.

I kept my hold on her throat, my tongue moving with hers. She kept her hands on my legs, whimpering when I sucked her bottom lip into my mouth.