Unsure

Rhodes Beverley

I'd never slept better. I never wanted to move.

She rubbed my back over her shirt, I kissed her neck, her collarbone.

"You feeling better this morning?" She asked.

I nodded.

"Do you think you're ready to talk maybe about why things happened yesterday?" She asked, her voice so soft.

I never wanted to hear any other sound.

I nodded.

"Okay." She whispered.

"Y-you can't le-leave me." I said, holding her ribs, feeling the grooves along each one.

"I didn't leave you though love, I was there the whole time." She whispered.

I took a breath, not trying to make my next comment something smart-ass worthy.

So I tried understanding why she thought differently.

But then I realized, she thought being in my line of vision was enough for me.

"I ne-need to to-touch you. Always." I kissed between her breasts, letting my tongue memorize her.

She did what she did last night, held her breath, trying not to seem so sexually inclined to me. But she was, my girl needed me like I needed her.

I wrapped my mouth around her nipple.

She whimpered.

"B-but I have a job, so do you, I can't just stop whatever I'm doing because of it but I'm willing to figure something out." She took a sharp breath as I moved to the other.

This was mine. All mine.

No one else would taint this skin as I would. She was purely mine.

I came out from under her shirt, looking at her dazed face. I kissed her cheek.

I stood, bringing her with me.

I walked to her bathroom.

She grabbed me a new toothbrush.

"I-I'm a sp-specialist in de-design. I ma-make enough for the-the both of us." I brushed my teeth with her, my hand on her waist, underneath her shirt.

We were silent for a bit, then done.

She grabbed my hands, looking at me.

"Keep an open mind. Don't assume this has anything to do with my feelings for you. Okay?" She said.

I nodded.

"Don't you think it'll be a bit unhealthy if you're absolutely unable to be without me?" She asked.

I felt anger begin bubbling.

"Eve-Everything about me is un-unhealthy. So, t-this is how it's goi-going to be." I grabbed her throat, walking her to her room, lying her on her bed as I come over her.

"Y-you're n-not leaving. I-I'm not ch-changing. So," I leaned down, kissing right below her ear, making her gasp.

"You're go-gonna deal w-with me nee-needing you." I moved my hand down her body, rubbing her clit over the underwear she wore.

She arched her back off the bed.

"Be m-my good girl." I kissed her cheek.

She reached for me, I smiled, satisfied, having her where I wanted her.

She had to be as bad as me. She had to need me the same way.

I kissed her throat, my tongue dragging from collarbone to chin, dipping my tongue into her mouth, kissing her while I touched.

She moaned, arching into me.

I watched her, I've watched her touch herself many times.

Never has she looked so good then right under me.

"We ca-can't talk if you keep doing that." She heaved, her hands clutching the sheets beside her.

"Shhh." I kissed her forehead, kissing down her body, pulling her underwear off.

She looked down at me, nervous.

I smiled, seeing she was so wet made my cock pulse.

I moved down, settling between her thighs.

I kissed the insides of her thighs, sucking, biting the soft skin.

She whispered "yes" anticipating what I do.

I kissed right over her clit and she jolted.

"Please please please." She begged.

Another kiss.

"Rhodes, please. I need you." She whispered.

I sucked her clit, her back arching as she groaned.

Like everything else, I loved it.

Getting out of my own head to please her was my definition of therapy.

I focused most of my attention on her clit, watching her reactions to determine my next movements.

"I'm not sure where you want this to go- b-but I need more." She whispered.

I let my tongue dip inside her once more.

"Shirt. Off." I said and she sat up, removing it.

I kissed above her pelvic bone, below her belly button.

Let my tongue move up her stomach, biting her ribs.

"R-Rhodes what are you gonna do?" She asked.

"Fuck you." I answered.