Fucking Love It

Before y'all say sum stupid shit, pregnant women can have sex, nothing touches the baby, if you know anatomy you know nothing is being poked or stabbed or bothered.
Thanks xx

Cecelia May

"Cece!" Maddie yelled and I came from the back, frowning.

"Whats with the yell?" I asked.

"I got your food. That's all. I know baby girl wants Panda." She winked.

"She does. Sweet and sour sauce?" I asked.

"Extra extra." She smiled.

Rhodes came behind me.

"Where's mine?" He asked.

"It's so weird hearing you talk." Maddie shook her head.

I laughed.

"But here." She handed him his.

"Want any?" He asked me.

"I kinda want a little." I smiled knowing I was a food napper.

"That's why I got him extra. Any name ideas?" She locked the door, removing the open sign.

"I want I-it named after her." He scowled at me.

"I don't know. I don't know what to name her but he's stubborn." I frowned.

"Will she replace me? Soak up all my time with you?" I teased.

"No. I think sh-she'll be a m-mommy's girl. She o-only kicks f-for you. She p-plays fr-freeze tag w-with me." He scowled.

I smiled.

"I would love either. But she likes your voice sometimes."

"She li-likes yours more." He kissed my temple, rubbing my belly.

"What are your symptoms?" Maddie asked.

"Well I've been in the third trimester for 3 weeks. I'm 30 weeks so I'm emotional, my boobs are heavy, she is a big girl. No more headaches, no more face swelling, cankles, I waddle." I shoved a bite of food in my mouth.

It was so good.

She laughed.

"I love food, I eat so much and I try to not only eat shit. My libido is through the fucking roof." I looked at Rhodes who just smirked.

"Is that what you were doing when I called you-"

"No, I tried to get him to feel her but she stopped." I corrected.

"I-I'm not that fast." He scoffed.

I shrugged.

"Can I have some?" I asked him.

He offered his plate to me and I took a bite of his chow mein.

"Fucking good." I groaned.

"Girl you are popping." Maddie touched my stomach softly.

"I know. She's heavy. I am scared to be 40 weeks." I sighed.

"But you're gorgeous. Your curls are shining." She said.

"Thanks." I laughed, feeling her flutter.

"I'm gonna head home. Your man is looking deprived of baby mama and I'm not facing the wrath." She kissed my cheek, waving to Rhodes before leaving.

"I'm eating. Don't look at me like that." I glared at him.

He just looked me up and down, his eyes longing on my stomach and chest.

"Alright. Knock it off." I turned away from him, his hand grabbing my ass.

"Come on, let me eat in peace." I felt my face burn.

He kissed my shoulder, my neck.

"Come on baby. Y-you look so good." He kissed behind my ear and I sighed, eating more orange chicken.

"I don't while eating." I mumbled.

"Yes you do." He touched over my stomach, gently lifting my stomach, supporting baby girl, making me sigh in relief.

He kissed my temple.

"Rhodes?" I said.

"Hm?"

"What if my body isn't the same after her?" I asked.

He sighed.

He gently removed hands from my belly, turned me around.

"Cecelia." He said lowly.

I frowned.

"It'll take a while for you t-to recover. Y-you may bounce back, y-you might not. Both are okay. I l-loved you before, I l-love you now, so much m-more intensely, I'll l-love you a-an unbelievable amount a-after. Y-you are d-doing something th-that is special to you." He took my food from me, setting it aside as well as his own food.

"Y-you're feeding a human, growing one, making h-her hands, feet, her eyes, h-her heart. Then y-you will nurse her, help her grow, develop. Y-your body is creating a l-life that will live many years. That is so f-fucking att-attractive, Cecelia." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm crazy about you. I-I'm permanently hard every t-time you l-look at y-your stomach with love. You smile at it, t-touch it. I l-love when you undress and I see h-how your body is changing t-to accommodate another l-life. A-all I want t-to do is touch you, kiss h-her, feed you. It's my n-nature. I f-fucking love it." He groaned, kissing my face all over, smothering me, making me laugh.

"Well how about a bath together then, I'll let you put l-"

"Y-you had me at n-naked." He grabbed our things, finding a way to hold everything as he grabbed my hand, dragging me to the car and home as fast as he could.

I adored it.