Torture

Rhodes Beverley

She looked so scared, trembling.

She looked so good sucking my thumb while anticipating what was to happen.

She looked up at me so innocent with her green eyes.

Even though she was moody the entire day.

Some dick will calm her down.

She pulled and her eyebrows knotted together seeing me, her eyes immediately moving up to my face.

"You want it?" I whispered.

She nodded, almost pleading.

I motioned for her hand and she gave it to me, I placed it around my cock and immediately felt pleasure in a way I never had.

I helped her begin jerking me off and she whimpered around my thumb.

"You w-want me?" I asked.

She nodded her other hand not on my cock, on my thigh, she scooted closer.

"Tell me." I whispered.

"I want it." She said around my thumb.

I frowned.

"I want your cock. I want it in my mouth. I want it please." She begged.

I was so fucking hard.

She was staring, waiting for my okay like a good slut.

"No." I whispered.

It looked like her heart shattered.

I squatted down, pulling my thumb from her mouth, taking it into mine.

"No?" She asked, her lip trembling.

I kissed her, she was sad, desperate.

"Beg. Here." I tapped the floor as I stood, walking to her chair, setting the towel down so I wouldn't get the chair wet.

She faced me, tears running down her face.

I stroked my cock, watching her grow so needy.

She had changed into her pajamas, a tank top, no bra, and underwear, a light pink shade making her tan skin vibrant.

"I-I want you. Even if I can just touch you I don't care I just want you. Please." She cried, about to wipe her face until I tapped my ring on the arm rest of the chair.

I shook my head no, I didn't want her to touch her face, I wanted to see her pretty tears.

All because she couldn't taste me.

I stroked myself, groaning as I shut my eyes.

I loved that she was watching me. I almost loved it as much as I loved watching her.

Almost.

She almost sobbed a groan and I smiled, looking at her, seeing her hands on the ground between her thighs.

She bit her bottom lip, almost sucking on it to replace what she craved.

"Oh my god, please. I want it in my mouth so bad Rhodes. I can't stop fucking crying, I need it." She begged.

I was getting off on this, call me a monster but she was so pretty when all she thought about was me.

I was all she needed, all she wanted.

I would make sure it remained to be that way.

I pointed to the place right in front of me.

She immediately began crawling, keeping her bottom lip in her mouth.