Meanwhile at Beacon

Not much has changed since Jaune's disappearance. The only noticeable change was JNPR (Led by his few months younger sister Jeane) both they and CFVY didn't want anything to do with anyone else at Beacon. Jeane was ruthless in Combat class. Nora has broken CRDL's legs multiple times. Pyrrha has been very quiet and overhauled her armor to be more protective. Ren was more quiet but spoke harshly to other when he did 

CFVY only really talks to JNPR.

The staff of Beacon holds resentment toward Jaune as they felt like was trying to mock them.

Beacon Cafeteria

Jnpr is seen sitting at a table with CFVY across from them. They chatted until they here Cardin laughing and bragging about how weak Jaune was and how his reporting of the transcripts saved Beacon from more trouble later on.

Pyrrha: I hate that scum.

The others: We all do.

Jeane: So Pyr, how s that new guy you have been seeing? What was his name, Felix or Isaac?

Pyrrha: *blushing* He may be an asshole to other people but he's really when you get to know him.

Ren:  Isn't he the one that help your overhaul your armor?

Nora: Anyone else noticed how he sounds familiar?

Jeane: nope.

Ren: Not that i have noticed.

Pyrrha: not really

CFVY: No, nuh uh, huh, not really paying attention to voices.

Soon RWBY come to the table and everyone looks to them with a glare.

Yang: Yeesh, who died for you guys to look so miserable?

Jeane: What did you say?

Weiss: Stow iit Arc. Why do you still miss that embarrassment of a sibling?

Nora: Says the one with a racist father. You are the reason soap says do not eat on the packaging.

Ruby: Hey, can't we just be nice? I mean Jaune could have endangered you guys.

Ren: Oh, really? Who came with idea for initiation with nevermore and deathstalker? Not to mention him actually standing up for Velvet when you and even us did nothing?

Blake: But he could have been trying to hurt us behind or backs

Velvet: *goes full Australian* Oi! Listen here ya f$@kwhit. The bloke probably had better intentions than half the wankers here GFY!

Jeane: Woah.

This is the recurring thing that happens at Beacon Academy but soon someone will come and give everyone a kick in the head 

A/N: I know this is a short chapter but I wanted to give you guys something before I crash frombeng up for 2 days. probably post nother chaper snday. Multiverse on current and futur prject?

Check other story The Burnt Arc