Cinder's Fall

Cinder is seen walking down the halls of Beacon. Her anger is reaching its point. Whilst walking past Six, he puts his arm out in front of her halting her movement. She looks angrily at him.

Six: Look forward, he's watching us. Meet me at the Beacon Cliffs. I might have some information you would like to hear. Too many eyes here.

He leaves. Cinder meanwhile smirks thinking that she has gained a potential ally. Oh how wrong she is. How fucking wrong.

Beacon Cliffs

Cinder approaches the cliffs and sees Six waiting there for her. She Saunters to him and speaks up.

Cinder: So what do you want to talk about?

Six within a heartbeat throws a jar filled with pure Capsaicin at Cinder. The jar shatters on her aura, spreading the powder. The powder falls down and covers her face. She collapses at the sensation of her body feeling like it's on fire and Six squats down to face her.

Six: See here's the thing you forgot Aura doesn't protect you against the air, slow moving objects, or powders. That there container had pure and I mean pure Capsaicin in it. You know the chemical that makes chilies spicy? Any way with you incapacitated I can finally do this.

He kicks her in the head and knocks her out.

Meanwhile with teams RWBY and JNPR in the cafeteria

Jeane: Hey, has anyone seen Six recently?

Pyrrha: I haven't actually seen him in a few days, sorry

Ren: Same here.

Nora: Mmmrrrmhgg.

Ren: Nora, please don't talk with your mouth full.

Ruby: Why do ask?

Yang: Yeah, it's not like we're buddies. Plus I'm sure he wouldn't tell us  where he was anyways.

Weiss just sits quietly whilst staring into the abyss.

Blake: Okay, what's the problem?

Ruby: Yeah, Weiss you've been very quiet lately.

Jeane: Oh I think I have an idea of what's going on. You just found out my brother is dating your sister?

Yang: I'm sorry What!?

Ren: It is quite obvious.

Nora: Even I knew those two would eventually get together unlike "someone" I know

Ren doesn't seem to know what Nora meant

Jeane: So, what about them being together has your mind running like it's being chased by a Deathclaw?

Ruby: A what claw?

Jeane: It's something Six taught me.

Weiss: I...it's him and h...her and they and it's just huh!?

Winter comes up to the table

Winter: Have any of you seen Six today? I haven't seen him all morning.

Jeane: Nope, we were just discussing if anyone had seen him recently.

The TVs in the cafeteria all turn on and a woman is seen unconscious in a room of sorts. Winter realizes what happening.

Winter: Never mind, found him.

With Six

Cinder slowly regains consciousness and notices she is in an interrogation room, a single camera facing towards her, a figure emerges from a dark corner of the room. It's Six without his helmet on, carrying a toolbox and some kind of sledgehammer