Day off

Six has been given the day off. Wearing his Duster bearing The 21 in Spades and Ulysses mask (because of gun Cleaning Chemicals) he is busy cleaning La Longue Carabine while some of his other weapons are laying in various states of maintenance/repair. His moment of silence is interrupted by the door to workshop opening. He speaks not looking away from the rifle.

Six: I got the day off, I assume you got the day off as well.

Winter: I was given a mandatory day of rest yes.

Six: Heh, you military types.

Winter takes a seat next in an office chair next to Jaune.

Winter: I suppose you have experience.

Six: I suppose, yes. Although being contracted as an "Outside Specialist" doesn't mean it was all the same.

Winter: And why were you contracted?

Six: They were spread thin, needed help. On the records I was put down as an "Outside Specialist" in reality I was just helping.

Winter: What types of personnel did you come across?

Six: From foul-mouthed to nervous, from privates to colonels, from tired to cheerful I've seen them all and they all shared one thing in common.

Winter: What was it?

Six: Their higher-ups were giving orders from their desks. Not all higher-ups were bad a Col' Hsu. He was in a tight spot but kept strong for those under his command.

Winter: Sounds like a good soldier.

Six: Yeah. He was a good man.

Winter: Mhm, and mind telling me about these weapons?

Six: *sigh* I will. But promise me that you won't give any information to anyone in Atlas.

Winter: Why?

Six: They are weapons. Machines built for killing and at the moment I don't trust Atlas to protect a roll of toilet paper.

Winter: I've read reports of missing equipment. I promise I won't divulge any information.

Six: Good. Now what I'm working on right now is La Longue Carabine. It's a modified version of a lever-action rifle, it fires .357 magnum rounds. Over there is Bozar a light machine gun designed for on the move firing chambered in 5.56. Here is one of my favorites The Anti-material Rifle.

Winter: And why is that?

Six: This piece of ultimate firepower is deadly at long distance. Now add that with a perfectly placed shot and your enemy is gone. What makes her special is the custom bolt, carbon fiber parts and the suppressor.

Winter: You seem well equipped.

Six: Thanks. Now what brought you to my workshop?

Winter: I want to know more about you.

Six: Me?

Winter: Correct.

Six: Why me exactly? As far as most of Remnant's concerned I'm a cheater, liar and a monster who kills. I've probably done more for this ball of dirt than it has for me.

Winter: That's the reason I want to know more about you. From what I've heard you joined with fake papers with pure intentions, *sigh* better than mine for joining Atlas. I want to know your side of the story not what the media spews.

Six: So you actually want to know?

Winter: Yes.

Six: So you know the Arcs are a bloodline of heroes warriors and huntsmen. Well growing up my "Parents" would tell me stories of my ancestors being heroes and what-not, so being a young, naive child I wanted to be like them. I mean my parents were huntsmen why couldn't I be one? Well I couldn't became one because they "didn't want to see me get hurt" and yet when they disowned me that hurt more than any fucking cut, stab, bullet wound or shrapnel! If it weren't for my sisters staying by my side I ain't sure what I would have done.