Family Reunion

Six was in his workshop busy cleaning Rex's chassis. Humming to himself. ED-E was floating around.

Six: To the town of Agua Fria rode a stranger one fine day
Hardly spoke to folks around him, didn't have too much to say.

Six finishes up the cleaning

Six: You feel good boy? Nice and clean?

Rex: Arf!

Six: That's good to hear boy. Listen I'm gonna go to the range quickly you two coming?

Rex: Bark Bark!

ED-E: <Affirmative Beeps>

Six: Right well let's go, the little Shits should be in class, I wonder why Ozpin gave me today off?

Six leaves his workshop and heads to the shooting range. Turning one last corridor he sees something he really didn't want to. His parent and they were outside the entrance to the range. Six screams to the sky.

Six: OZPIN! I'M GOING TO KICK YOU SO HARD THAT THE CONTINENTS WILL REALIGN!!! YOU GREY HAIRED, COFFEE MUG HOLDING, CANE USING BASTARD.

meanwhile with Ozpin in his office.

Ozpin: *chuckles * I'm in danger.

Back with Six

The Arc parents just stare at Six who storms past them and into the range. They follow him only to see he has already picked a booth and begun unloading Bozar. He finishes the magazine his father tries to speak to him.

Arthur: Jaune.

Six finishes reloading and unloads a whole magazine again. He runs dry. He ejects the mag and goes to grad a new one but Arthur grabs his wrist. Six turns around and headbutts Arthur making him let go and fall on the floor. Arthur checks for any bleeding before looking to see his son pointing the Mysterious Mangum at his head.

Cathy: Jaune, honey put the gun down.

Six: Shut up.

Arthur: Jaune, we just want to talk.

Six: Talk? Yeah we can talk.

He puts his hand out and helps Arthur get up. Before punching him in the face.

Cathy: Arthur! Jaune what was that for!?

Six: You wanna talk, huh!? You want to explain why you did what you did!? Try and justify your actions!? Convince me you still care!? Why should I let you when you didn't let me!?

Arthur: Argh. Jaune just listen.

Six: No! I will fucking not! All I ever wanted to do was make you proud! You filled my head those stories about the heroic deeds of my ancestors! And my name is John Six now!

Cathy: Baby, please calm down.

Six: I AM FUCKING CALM!!!

Athur: We didn't want to see you get hurt.

Six: Ahhh. That makes... zero fucking sense! "Hey let's not train our son who clearly wants to be a Huntsman. What could possibly go wrong"? Do you hear yourself!? Do actually think before you make decisions!? You hurt me more than any injury could!

Six glares at the two, breathing heavily. His breathing gets more erratic before he slumps against the wall, slides to the floor and begins sobbing. All his emotions hitting him at the same time. Rex seeing this goes and lies next to Six with his head on Six's lap.

Six: FUCK!

Rex: *whimper*

Six: sorry boy.

The two Arcs just stare at this shell of a person, that they were supposed to protect but instead harmed more than anything. They had heard stories of Six being a heartless person but before them was a sobbing mess holding tightly onto his mechanical pooch. Cathy decides to try something.