Interrogation

In a Vale police station interrogation room we see Ozpin and Goodwitch one side of the table. Ozpin with very neutral face while Goodwitch is glaring at the man across from them, Six with cuffs as requested by Ozpin.

Ozpin: Who are you my masked friend?

Six: I don't give my name to people all willy nilly, especially those who can't control their students, who are all a bunch of brats. I know of your first years tendency to cause trouble.

Glynda: And what is THAT supposed to mean?

Six: Oh Goodwitch you are just as bad. Letting them run amock, acts of vigilantism, property damage and more, all while you hated a student for falsified papers just so he could help people, allowing Team CRDL to harass a faunus, has the definition of "Huntsmen" changed?

Glynda: What do know? You attempted to punch a minor, that alone gets you behind bars.

Six: Oh Yang? Well if she can go into clubs and threaten its owner for info on where mommy dearest fucked off to and trash the place because she didn't like the answer, why can't I punch her?

Ozpin: You know I could use someone with your set of ski-

Six: Stop right there. (Leans forward) You want me to work for you as it would put my skills to better used, be a hero blah blah blah blah. The answer is no. I choose what I use my skills for, the people I have helped have sometimes called me the Messiah, I know right from wrong, the difference between black and white the question is do you? (Leans back)

Glynda: You think you know us but you don-

Six: *slams hands on the table* I know very fucking well every sack of shit student barring a few students at your joke of a school for the next generation of heroes! I know you hated Jaune, despised him when all he wanted to do was help people and make his family proud!

Glynda: Calm down or I will-

Six: Or what? Throw off the edge of a cliff? I survived more than what everyone person past and present ever has! *sigh*The kid never deserved to die.

Glynda: M-mister Arc is dead?

Six: Oh now you care! In his last moments he asked if I could stay with him before he dies and I did! I know more about fighting, surviving and living than your shitty ass castle on the hill for Crotch-goblins teaches.

Ozpin: Would you please explain how he died?

Six: Yes, two rounds to the head, kid barely had fight left in 'im. I then tracked the asshole who shot him and killed the bastard with his own gun.

Ozpin: And who was it that shot Mr Arc?

Six: Some fink named Benny. And before you ask I found and killed him outside any kingdom's jurisdiction and made sure that his gun would never find its way to wrong hands.

Ozpin: Very well, I have a new proposition for you

Glynda: Professor you can't be serious?!

Six: No, let him speak I am intrigued.

Ozpin: I wish to hire you as an external instructor/Security. This would mean assisting my assistant here with combat class and when you are not assisting her you are to patrol the grounds. We will provide room and board. Also why the mask?

Six: *lying* I suffered an injury while back the mask helps me breath without it I die, I can lift it so I can eat but that is it anymore puts me at risk. As for your offer I will have to decline on the grounds of you are teachers so it is your job to teach not mine and security isn't my job helping people is. Your students can defend themselves in a school full of armed teens and teachers. Can I go now?

Glynda: No you attempted to assault a minor!

Six: Wrong answer *he guickdraws The Ranger Sequioa and shoots the only light in the room and drops a pulse grenade, while everyone is distracted he equips the Chinese stealth suit and a stealth boy and makes his way out of the station as cops were running to the room he just left.

Six: Too easy. *he goes back to his shop and goes to his laptop and finds the numbers of those who were nice to him and his siblings*

Six: I think a slight reunion is in order.

A/N: Here is the reworked chapter I know it is a bit short, but I am planning to have Six meet up with JNPR, CFVY and his sisters in whole long-ass chapter. The reason is that Six doesn't like to see good people in pain. Do you my dear readers agree or not with this idea? I'm on that 🅱ESH

Chapter End

A/N: So