A date

Winter and Six were sitting at the table during lunch in the cafeteria. Today they would going on a date in the evening, but for now they were just chatting.

Winter: Mind telling me why you went crazy the other day and tried destroying the PA system?

Six: I was held against my will with a bomb collar around my neck in a casino filled with horrors that honestly make the Grimm look cuddly.

Winter: Ok, but that doesn't explain why.

Six: I was getting to that. The thing was the collar would pick up the frequencies from the old speakers and radios there. If you hung around them too long...

Winter: The collar would go off.

Six: Bingo. I've seen a lot to be honest. Heh, Honest Hearts.

Winter: What?

Six: Had to be there.

Winter: Right.

Six: Yeah, by the way how's Schneestrum?

Winter: It's honestly a good weapon.

Six: Yeah, back where I was the biggest threat there was humanity itself. They designed their guns with a specific purpose in mind "to kill". Look at "All American" for example it's a semi automatic marksman Rifle designed for medium to long range combat. A pistol or Submachine Gun are more appropriate for Close quarters combat. Bolt actions are best used for sniping seeing as there is a large distance between you and your target. The thing that they all have in common is that they are designed to kill. Here on Remnant the weapons are in my eyes impractical and not seen as weapons.

Winter: How so? They all do what they're intended for.

Six: Yes they do but they are a lot more complex than necessary. Mecha-Shifts change between a ranged mode and a Melee option so when the weapon is shifting it gives your opponent a chance to attack you or damage the exposed shifting components albeit a small chance but a chance nonetheless, your weapon as a whole gets destroyed what do you do? A lot of people practice one style of combat and that's it. They don't learn how to use other weapons, tactics or fighting styles. People tend to see weapons as tools and not as lethal creations.

Winter: You make good point, I do however feel that Mecha-Shift could be improved.

Six: I guess. Anything else you wanna speak about?

Winter: Not at this moment, no.

Six: Cool. Wait what should I wear for this evening?

Winter: Something nice.

Six just deadpans at Winter

Six: Are we going with my definition of "nice" or yours?

Winter gets up and turns to Six before she leaves.

Winter: You can figure it out.

She leaves the Cafeteria

Six: What's that supposed to mean!?

???: Hmm, women.

Six looks to his left to see two guys having coffee. One of them was holding a mug and wore glasses while the other was bald and holding a pot. Next he sees them downing their coffee before he gets up to leave.

Six's workshop

Six is seen pacing up and down the room

Six: What to wear? What to wear? Argh! How the hell am I supposed to "figure it out"?

ED-E: <Explanatory Beeps>

Six: What do you mean smart casual?

Rex: Arf!