Snow meets Sand

Ozpin: I need your help with defeating Salem.

Six now realizes that he has just been dragged into another war. He shouts at the sky.

Six: Why, why why? Can't I just live without being dragged into petty conflicts?!

Ozpin: Are you alright?

Six: Yeah, just peachy.

Ozpin: Good. Now I want you to assist one of general Ironwood's specialists.

Six: Oh fuck you Oz. With fucking what? I am not helping them with scrubbing the asses of Atlas snobs.

Ozpin: The general and his specialist are on their way up now.

Six: Lord grant me strength.

The elevator opens up with the general and what like a version of Weiss that actually had a bust. Six now throws a few slurs at no one particular.

Six: Fucking bullshit, motherfucking universe,Shitty God damn luck.

The general looks at Ozpin who just shrugs while Winter raises an eyebrow.

Ironwood: Is he-?

Ozpin: Yes, General Ironwood this is John Six, a recent ally.

Winter: What are his capabilities, how does he work with others?

Ironwood: Specialist Schnee.

Winter: Sorry sir.

Ozpin: I think he could answer that best himself specialist. I suggest you and Mr Six can discuss details in his workshop.

Six: Follow me schnee.

Winter just nods and follows him to the elevator. Once in and it starts to descend Winter just looks at Six, trying to study him.

Six: Studying a new person, trying to pick up any signs of possible attack not a bad habit.

Winter just looks at his masked face.

Six: (Leaning against the wall arms crossed) It's something I do myself. You can take your hand of your weapon.

The two are now outside Six's workshop. Opening the the door Six is greeted by a fur missile.

Six: Hey ya Rex. I missed you too.

Rex: Arf Arf.

Winter just stares at mechanical pooch, not sure what to think. Six gets up and let's Winter in first. She is surprised at the tidiness of the room, every tool was neatly placed, no trash lying around unlike some of the students dorms back in Atlas. Six walks to a table in the middle of the room.

Six: Alright, Ozpin said the general wants me to aid you in a mission. Details.

Winter just glares at him.

Winter: We are being assigned as additional security for the festival. Can you provide me a list of your capabilities?

Six: Yeah. I have a good grasp on science and medicine. Expert in firearms, Melee, hand to hand, stealth and have talked down a few precarious situations.

Winter: Very well. You are to be at the courtyard at 06 hundred hours sharp. If you are late, I will reprimand you.

Six: Rex here can help. He can fend for himself and he has a good nose.

Winter just hmphs and leaves.

Timeskip

05:45
While most of Beacon are asleep, Six is at the courtyard with his helmet off drinking a coffee, with Rex asleep next to his feet. He hears the click of heels behind him and quickly slides his helmet back on.