Battle for Vale (Six is tired of these)

Warning Announcer: Alert. Incoming Grimm attack. Threat level: Nine. Please seek shelter in a calm and orderly manner.

Six: ED-E! Patch me into the CCT! I NEED TO MAKE A BROADCAST!

ED-E beeps a few time before he gives a beeps telling Six that the stage is his.

All over Vale people are running in panic and hysteria caused by the announcement. A loud ringing noise stops all that as all the screens and TVs start to broadcast Six.

Six over the broadcast: CALM THE FUCK DOWN!!!

Everyone stops on the spot.

Six: Okay I need y'all to listen to me and listen well. Panicking ain't exactly helping, so I need ya to do this, if ya can pick up a gun then do so and protect those around you. Women, children, the elderly and the sick and injured please head to the shelters. Everyone else you want to see another day!? YOU WANT TO SHOW THESE GRIMM NOT TO MESS WITH US!? THIS IS OUR HOME, OUR TIME TO DEFEND IT, YOU ARE NOT HUMAN OR FAUNUS TODAY YOU ARE DEFENDERS!!! SO LET'S FIGHT FOR A TOMORROW!!!

Six's speech seemed to do its job as people were either now grabbing weapons, heading to the shelters, setting up positions or helping each other out.

Back in the Tower of Beacon.

Ozpin: That was quite the speech Mr. Six. Let's just hope that we win this.

Six: Oh don't worry your grey hairs. I've got an Ace up my sleeve.

Ironwood: And what might that be?

Six: You'll find out. ED-E execute protocols: "GUTSY", "SENTRY"and "HANDY" model: MEDIC.

All over Vale a whole bunch of robots were activated and moving out to do their directive. These robots were not Atlesian by any means. One model was a robot with three "arms" that hovered coated in a green paint job, another was rather bulky with three legs that used wheels to move and packing some heavy firepower and the last one was similar to the first model but it was equipped with an array of medical tool and had a sleek medical white paint job.

Random civilian: Woah what are those?

Mr Gutsy: Quit your gawking maggot! We got commie Grimm incoming!

Sentry bot: CURRENT OBJECTIVE: PROTECT CIVILIANS. DO NOT INTERFERE WITH SECURITY OPERATIONS.

Mr Medic: My word so much to do. Best get to it then. Tally-ho!

With Six

Glynda: Robots? Really?

Six: Oh calm your Dom kink corset down. These are better than his. *points to Ironwood* These units operate individually and compared to the more aggressive counterparts that I've encountered these guys have better programming, faster processing power, more durability and won't attack civilians.

Ironwood: That's good and all but what can I do to help?

Six: You can...

Boom!

The building shakes a bit and Six looks out the window to see the White Fang have arrived at Beacon.

Six: Yeah, you can help me with that. You up for some hunting?

Ironwood: Gladly.

Meanwhile in the academy

Weiss: I don't believe this...

Blake: Yang, are you okay?

Yang runs up beside Blake in hallways of the dorms with Zwei.

Yang:I'm fine. Is Ruby with you? She's not answering her Scroll.