Dealing with bears and learning of the bull

Six is seen walking with Rex till they come up to a cliff overlooking the den of Ursa.

Six: Hmm, I could just snipe them from here but where's the fun in that? Let's go in loud

The horde of Ursa is just minding their business until *boom* an explosion went off killing two in its blast as they look towards it only to see a human.

Six: *With Dinner-bell in hand* I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass and I'm all outta bubblegum.

The first Ursa runs to him and goes for a swipe but is met with hundreds of balls of lead killing it. Two Grimm try to attack from both sides but six dodges out the way leaving something behind as the two collide. Getting up the Grimm looks down to see a frag as it explodes behind Six as three attack him at random the first one gets shot while its jaw was open, the second runs up and tackles Six knocking DB out his hands but is met with Blood-nap slitting its throat as six shoves a grenade where he just cut and pushes the Grimm to the other as both disappear in a flash of green plasma. An Ursa Major appears as Rex was finishing off the other Grimm.

Six: ah so you're papa bear. I have to say where you are, is not hot, nor cold it is just right. 

The Grimm looks down in confusion to see funny-looking bricks with red lights on them. As it looks at its prey with its red eyes looking back at it. it realizes that this wasn't prey it was its predator and it had been caught.

Six: Bada bing bada BOOM! *as he pulls the trigger for the detonator*

The C4 goes off blowing up the Grimm

Six: Now to take a picture. *he takes a picture of the Grimm evaporating as well as the inside of the den to confirm his kills* Now back to the village for payment.

He heads back to the village but as he comes over the hill he sees smoke rising, remembering Nipton he runs towards the village equipping All American and Maria.

Village 

The people are hiding in the shelters as White Fang came in and start rounding up people but a majority got to the shelters

Dusty: heh, look at these humans on the floor at our feet, pathetic.

Grunt: can't wait to have some fun with some of these pieces of meat

Dusty: we can once the others come back from getting everyone out the shelters and bringin 'em to us.

meanwhile at the shelter entrance

Grunt1: come on man what's taking so long to open it? 

Grunt2: These were built for Grimm idiot.

G1: Whatever, I am gonna take a leak.

The grunt goes to find a tree, little does he know that this tree holds death in its branches. Six watches a bit and jumps down and plunges Blood-nap into his skull. Pulling out the knife he slowly sneaks to the shelter and brings out Maria and points at the grunt who is unaware of who is behind him.

G2: You back? 

No response 

G2: dude answer me. *he turns a round and the last thing he sees are a pair of red eyes staring into his soul as the gun fire killing him* 

Six goes the door and knocks

Six: It's ya'll good in there? 

Mayor: Yes, but they got some of us.

Six: Hang tight, I'll deal with these fucks.

Dusty POV

We were laughing these pathetic humans in front of us until something rolled between us going off blinding us.

Grunt: My ears! agh!

Dusty: Which asshole wants to die?

???: That would be you Dusty

I look up to see that asshole from last night in a different outfit with Green lenses and desert camo and a rifle of sorts

Dusty: You, you're that guy from last night.

Six: The name is Six and I have better chats with sand. Now here is how this can go you leave I let you for a bit or I can kill you. Right. Here. Right. Now. 

Grunt: Die, human!

Six: Guess it'll be here 

He fires his rifle at the grunt who dies on the spot, surprising everyone.

Dusty: H-how, he had aura?

Six: Pal, what good is a force-field if you ain't wearing protection underneath? Also Aura protects against damage but like any material or tissue do enough damage and it breaks

Dusty: Grrr, take this!

He uses his semblance to create a large dust storm to distract Six, but is shocked to see him walk through it

Six: Ah, what a breeze. Now you think fancy powers will keep you alive? You gotta be smart, tough, able to adapt and learn but also quick on the draw. *as he says this he shoots Maria so quick that The Arizona Ranger would smile.*

As the last white fang dies Six goes to untie the hostages. after that he goes to the shelter to tell the people it's safe.

Mayor thank you Young man. than if there is anyway we can repay you.

Six: I'll just take my payment for the bounty, I helped because it's the right thing to do as well as an act of good can inspire many more.

Mayor: Are you sure? I mean-

Six: Yes.

After Six got Paid he went to the tavern where tonight everyone one was celebrating today as no one was killed.

Drifter: There he is, the man of the day! 

Everyone: hooray!

Six: It was nothing.

Drifter: Nothing he says. Brother you are something I tell ya. Anyway drinks are cold, food's hot and stage is open if wanna so a song or two.

Six: A song you say?

He goes to the stage and taps the microphone getting everyone's attention.

Six: Howdy, the name is Six and this is a song on some of my past experience, hope ya enjoy

'Ain't That A Kick In The Head'
Yeah my killer, he thought I was dead
From shallow grave to 'Back In The Saddle'
Bring your guns, I'm bringing the battle

'By A Campfire On The Trail'
The old Mojave, that bastard is stale
I'm not the kind to wither and fade
I've got a feeling 'They Went That-A-Way'

'Ring-A-Ding-Ding' look who I found
Benny baby, you don't run this town
I'm not a bet, I'm an 'Ace In The Hole'
I'm here to get back the package you stole

War never changes

Pardon me Mr. House for I'm blunt
'A Change In Management' is just what I want
I think it's best if the Strip doesn't know
About 'You And What Army' is in tow

We should worry for the Factions that fall
With my 'Side Bets' I'm taking them all
And when my 'Finishing Touches' unfold
You'll remember the day that grew old

'You'll Know It When It Happens', in time
The Dam will flow regardless of kind
And we will care for all that is giving
'No Gods, No Masters', just love for the living

War never changes

The crowd erupt into applause as he finishes.

Six in his head: This will be an interesting experience.

A/N: Here you beautiful readers go. Thanks for all the reads. Also I am thinking of doing a multiverse story. SWAWS