Plans derailed

Six has been sneaking around the ruins of Mount Glenn for a few days now hoping to find something. He's now sitting at a campfire in a ruined hotel staring into the flames with a beer in hand images and voices flicker through his thoughts on everything that lead him to the Mojave and back.

He remembers when he first awoke in the wastes, the first life he took... Benny, Doc Mitchell, and all in between up till now. He can't help but feel conflicted on who he is. On one side he is Jaune on the other Courier Six. After moments of internal questioning and thought he decides who he is. He is John Six, a bit of both you could say.

He puts out the fire for the night hoping tomorrow will be better.

Le timeskip

Six has been tracking a group of Beowolves for a bit until something. He follows them and not surprised to see team RWBY and Oobleck here.

Six: Why would Oz send a team of first years here?

He keeps his distance and continues on ignoring RWBY.

Le timeskip 2 electric Boogaloo.

Six has now been skulking around the tunnels following two White Fang grunts. All is good until the roof above caves in and Ruby is seen.

Guard: Freeze!

WF Guard: Where did she come from?

As the WF Guards walk forward, Ruby backs away only to end up on the very edge of the platform.

WF Guard: You're a long way from home, little girl.

Ruby reaches back for her scythe, only to realize that she doesn't have it. Both guards approach her, and one of them grabs her arm.

Ruby: Hey! Hands off!

WF Guard: Nah, Roman will be happy to see this.

*Click Click*

Six: Let the girl go.

WF Guard: Or what?

Six: I kill you right here right now.

WF Guard: Fat chan-

Bang

The two Grunts drop like a sack of Mutfruit.

Ruby looks up to see Six covered in splotches of blood, she backs away but he just walks down the tunnel away from her.

Yang: Ruby?! Ruby?!

Ruby: Huh? Yang I'm down here!

Oobleck: Are you alright Miss Rose?!

Ruby: I. I am, listen the White Fang are down here and that masked guy from the docks saved me!

Bang Bang Bang

???: My leg!

Oobleck: Looks like your savior has found the Fang.

Weiss: Let's not dilly dally.

The team and DOCTOR run down and arrive just in time to see Six slit a grunts throat as Roman comes into view

Roman: (annoyed) WHAT is going on here?!

He stops upon seeing the red lenses looking at him.

Roman: (readjusting his hat and running onto the train) Somebody kill him!

The White Fang members around him open fire on Six which he dodges and weaves between most but gets hit a few times in the torso, Six pulls out a stimpak and the signature hiss is heard as his would patch up quickly

Roman: (turns scared to the White Fang member next to him) Attach this cart and spread the word: We're starting the train.

White Fang Member: But we're not finished!