Slip up

A group of airships can be seen nearing beacon from the windows of Ozpin office

Glynda: Ironwood certainly loves bringing his work wherever he travels.

Ozpin: Well, running an academy and a military makes him a busy man. But yes, those are a bit of an eyesore.

the doors slide open to reveal Ironwood as Ozpin approaches to greet him.

Ironwood: Ozpin!

Ozpin: Hello, General.

Ironwood: Please, drop the formalities. (Both approach and shake hands as Glynda also approaches.) It's been too long. And Glynda! It has certainly been too long since we last met.
(If I see any FNAF comments I will send Malcolm Holmes after you)

Glynda: Oh, James! I'll be outside. (She walks away.)

Ironwood: Well, she hasn't changed a bit.

Ozpin: So, what in the world has brought you all the way down from Atlas? Headmasters don't typically travel with their students, for the Vytal Festival.

Ironwood: Well, you know how much I love Vale this time of year. Besides, with you hosting, I thought that this might be a good opportunity for us to catch up.

Ozpin: I can certainly appreciate the quality time between friends, however, a small fleet outside my window has me concerned.

Ironwood: Well, concern is what brought them here.

Ozpin: I understand that travel between kingdoms has become increasingly difficult.

Ironwood: Oz, you and I both know why I brought those men.

Ozpin: We are in a time of peace. Shows of power like this are just going to give off the wrong impression.

???: There no such thing as peace.

Ironwood: (turns around gun pointing to the source but no one can be seen) Who are you? Show yourself!

???: First rule of guns don't put your finger on the trigger unless you are going to shoot. As for who I am, I'm just a messenger. Call me Ulysses.

Ozpin: I'm curious what do mean there is no such thing as peace? And who are you Ulysses?

"Ulysses": There is always fighting. Your kindoms might not be at war, but the people are at war with grimm as well as each other. As for my name it's not my birth given one, Ulysses walked a hard road. A general, like you Ironwood. He was Brahmin-stubborn, gave him strength on the battlefield. He led his side to victory, turned two flags into one. That's when he lost - when the fighting was done, the sickness took hold. Lesson there, if history's to be believed. One you should heed."

Ozpin: What do you mean each other?

"Ulysses": People let their egos control them, look at your students, staff, council and the Arc family. A life was lost for falsifying transcripts, one bad deed condemned a soul who wanted to make a difference. Oh, by the way here is the message "When the dead speak, you should listen. That is all. *suddenly a flashbang goes off*