Message for Vale

After saving the village and celebrating Six was about to leave and walk his way to Vale but was approached by Qrow

Qrow: hey kid wait up!

Six: Yeah? why? 

Qrow: You heading to Vale right? I got a bullhead coming here to pick me up you can tag along, it will be easier than traversing the Grimm-infested forests.

Six: (wary of this offer) And what do I need to do in return? Nobody does anything without motive or a reason.

Qrow: (Damn he is smarter than he lets on, gotta play it smart.) Think of it as thanks for helping the village when I couldn't be here on time.

Six: Alright I'll bite but if you double-cross me I will use your skull for my soup. Are we clear?

Qrow: Yeah, well will you look at that it's here.

Six: Let's go to the flying metal monstrosity that looks like a boat with wings. 

Qrow: What? 

The two men and Rex board the bullhead as it lifts up and starts heading to Vale. Qrow notices Six looking nervous

Qrow: what's the matter never flown before?

Six: (now annoyed) No, I just like to be nervous. What do you think? This thing has little to no armor, weapons and is as slow as a crippled bandit in molasses!

Qrow: Sheesh, paranoid much?

Six: It has kept me alive hasn't it? 

The ride is quiet until Qrow sees Six reading a book

Qrow: What you reading?

Six: Scripture.

Qrow: About what?

Six: You, wouldn't understand. It's from a friend. 

Qrow: Try me.

Six: This is the holy bible, the holy text of Christianity, once a large religion there are now only a few isolated people who still follow it's teachings and the word of God.

Qrow: Who is this God? 

Six: He is the father, the son, and the holy spirit.He made us in his image and sacrificed his only son so that we could be free of sin. Honestly there is a lot I could tell you about this but I am still new to the scripture and religion as a whole, but I can see you are doubtful so I will stop. wake me up when we are near Vale and don't touch the mask.

Qrow: Alright, alright.

Six falls asleep. while asleep he dreams of the Mojave until he sees a figure and he hears it's voice.

???: So, you are the one who killed my Grimm? You intrigue me human, you have an aura around that speaks of flames, sand, hope and multiple lives lived. 

Six: Get out of head before my brain shouts at you.

???: What would you mea-

Brain: Get out of here this Is my space and I have enough dealing with this idiot I do not wish to deal with another idiot or psycho. Go on shoo!

Six: I warned ya.

???: We will meet again. 

Six wakes up to see Qrow about to wake him up. 

Six: I'm up. How far from Vale?

Qrow: About ten minutes. where do you want to be dropped of?