Festival part 1

A stadium of epic proportions is seen. Crowds are cheering in the stands, visitors from all over the world. Team RWBY are fighting against ABRN

High above the action, two familiar teachers are sitting at a sportscaster's desk, with a microphone between them.

Port: Hello! It seems that we have another astonishing bout ahead of us! Wouldn't you agree, Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor. And yes Peter, I think it's safe to say this match may be the closest we've seen of the four-on-four round of the tournament!

Port: For those of you just now joining us, welcome to the Vytal Festival Tournament, broadcast live from the Amity Colosseum! (he waves his arm to gesture at the entire event from his place on the gigantic screen over the crowds)

Port: If this is your first time watching, allow us to break down the rules.

One explanation later

Port: Now, let's get back to the match between Team RWBY of Beacon, and Team ABRN, of Haven.

The announcements cut back to the action as the view pans out to reveal a TV at a noodle shop and Six having a bowl while a guy next to him wearing a black and red cloak and a large black and white revolver with an Ace on it on his thigh was finishing some spicy ramen he ordered before leaving. Six was now wearing his Elite Riot armor, the Duster now sports the phrase "War never changes" that had been sewn on and the Old American Flag being the main focus. He enjoys the silence for a few minutes until he hears the voices of team RWBY

Team RWBY sits at the stools across from him, ready to order.

Yang: I'll have a bowl of the regular, please.

Ruby: Oohhh... I'll take the same.

Weiss: Do you have anything with a low-salt ...? (a large bowl of regular noodles instantly slides in front of her instead) Um... okay...

Instead of saying anything, Blake merely gives a nod and smile to the Shopkeep, who returns the gesture as he rushes through one door of his shop and comes out the other to leave a large bowl of noodles topped with fish in front of her. Blake's eyes light up as she drools over her order. While Weiss looks strangely at her teammate, she gladly offers her Schnee Dust Company credit card to the Shopkeep.

Yang: Aw, Weiss! What's the occasion!?

Weiss: Consider it thanks for sending me to the doubles round. (her joy is ruined when the card is flung back at her, and the annoyed Shopkeep points to his register as it beeps "DECLINED") What?! How can my card be declined? I was barely into my monthly allowance!

Blake: (looking around panicked, she attempts to slowly slide her bowl closer to herself before the Shopkeep disappears with her food, causing the poor girl to slump over in defeat) Nooo!!

Pyrrha: Maybe I could help?

Ruby: Pyrrha!

Yang: Aw, you don't have to ...

Blake: But she could!!!

Pyrrha: Well, I think you all earned it after that battle.

Jeane: Mind if we join you?

Later on, the bowls are empty, and each student is either content with their meal or holding their stomachs sickly. Six just watches the TV downing a  quick shot of whiskey.

Ren: (to Pyrrha:) Are you sure it's wise to have eaten before a fight?

Pyrrha: Of course! It will give us energy!

Nora simply gives a hearty belch.

Jeane: If I barf, I'm blaming you.

Six: The ol' Arc stomach. Hehe. Glad I don't have that anymore. Eating in the wastes teaches you to have a strong stomach.