Six's Shenanigans

A short chapter on the chaos Six has been causing

In the team RWBY dorm Weiss is seen brushing her hair singing while the rest of the team get ready for the school day.

Weiss: Raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens.

Six kicks the door open.

Six: Sticking my dick in rotisserie Chicken!

Weiss: Arc!

Yang: Hehe.

Ruby: I don't get it.

Blake: Don't worry about it.

Six: It's Six, bitch. Woo-hoo!

******

Six can be seen in his workshop using an oxyacetelene torch on something. Sparks are flying. He turns it off and it turns out that he was making a grilled cheese sandwich.

******

Winter: What on Remnant are you doing now?

Six: You see, Winter. When you wear armor like mine, the enemy will never shoot you for fear of blowing up the entire city block.

******

Ozpin is standing on the Beacon Cliffs drinking a cup of hot chocolate.

Ozpin: What a lovely day. Nice and quiet.

A mushroom cloud erupts in the Emerald Forest.

Ozpin: I see Mr. Six is having fun.

Six: You bet your grey haired ass I am!

Ozpin spits out his drink and looks at Six.

Ozpin: How did you get here?!

Six: *Loading another mininuke into Esther * I was here the whole time. ED-E give me some coordinates!

ED-E: <Navigational beeps>

Six: Fire in the hole!

******

It's Lunch time at Beacon and everyone is eating. A cry from Velvet is heard. Cardin is laughing. The lights go out, a few seconds later they come back on, but Cardin is on the floor while Six is squirting lemon juice in his eyes.

******

Six was walking through the halls when an announcement came on but the speakers were just spewing static. Six is later seen running around Beacon trying to shoot all the speakers in a PTSD induced craze with Winter chasing him trying to calm him down.

Six: Fuck you Elijah, fuck you Sierra Madre and fuck you stupid bomb collar!

Winter: Calm down, Six!

Six: The ghost people are in the walls. THEY'RE IN THE GODDAM WALLS!!!

******

Six is now seen chasing the students around the track in the Gymnasium. He is shooting at them with  "This Machine".

Ruby: AAHH!

Yang: Watch the hair!

Weiss: When this is over I will get you!

Blake: AAAAAH!

Six: You don't need to outrun the bullets just run faster than everyone else!

******

Chapter End

A/N: I know it's short but I've recently started driving lessons and my whole schedule is busy with me looking after my 80 year old neighbor while his wife is visiting family.