Introduction

Research and analysis wing Or RAW is India's international intelligence agency of India.

I'm sure you must've heard about raw agents, if you haven't, basically they are spies who secretly go to another country, acquire a particular position and then share all the secret information back to India.

Abhyudaya Mohan and Gautami kawale were 2 young adults, who had just graduated from (different) college, they never knew each other.. The only thing they had in common was their family backgrounds, both their fathers were from the Indian Army. RAW offered them the option to become a raw agent and serve their country just like their fathers did and both of them agreed.

(This was just a backstory on how they got recruited in RAW... Do remember, both of them don't know each other)

Language - hinglish

Introduction of the main leads -

Abhyudaya Mohan -
(Abhi)

Abhyudaya Mohan - (Abhi)

Age - 23

An introverted mature boy with a sharp mind and a caring attitude.

Chosen to be a RAW agent because of his great presence of mind.

A devout hindu (you'll know soon why I added this)

Gautami kawale -
(Gk)

Gautami kawale -(Gk)

Age - 23

A very friendly girl, happy to go lucky nature and a wholesome attitude.

Chosen to be RAW agent because of excellent communication skills.

Loves her dad the most in the world and wants to make him proud.

Other characters -

Raw chief - Mr. Tej Mehta

Ad - abhyudaya's dad
Am - abhyudaya's mom
Gm - gautami's mom
Gd - gautami's dad

Other characters will be introduced in the story itself.

To know the plot of the story, check the story description.

___________________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧, 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧.

𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 ❤

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 💕

Abhyutami_forever galacticunicorn_2 Slayy_shourya_ff Slayypoint_love Slayypointff
How was it ❤