Chapter 20

Kavss05 ye lo 🤧❤ and Slayypointff apni deal yaad rakhna 💕

Recap - The 3rd degree torture and the lie detector test is to begin.

Zainab - Okay so Mr. Ali, let the torture begin.

Abhi (in a slow voice) - ok sir..

Abhi - Afaq and kareem, machines set up karo, accused par lie detector ke wires laga do.

Gautami is just staring at him, smiling.. The smile was not of sarcasm or of guilt, it was just a sober, subtle smile, that was confusing abhi.

All the wires were plugged in, gulnaaz is sitting on a chair which would give you an electric shock whenever the officers wanted to (they just had to press a button)

𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 - 𝗣𝗵𝘆𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗩𝗶𝗼𝗹𝗲𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘂𝗽, 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝘀𝗲𝗻𝘀𝗶𝘁𝗶𝘃𝗲, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗱𝗼 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱.

Abhi - ok.. So let's begin..
(Takes a long breath) Is your name, actually Gulnaaz siddiqui?

Gk - before or after marriage??

Abhi - i want a yes or a no.. Mam.. And I'm asking before marriage..

His heart broke saying this, he feels like he's betraying his love, he feels helpless.

Gk (very confidently,with a smile) - Yes.

All of them look at the lie detector machine's screen where the answer is supposed to pop up with either a "Truth" Or a "Lie"..
After a few moments, the answer was popped up on the screen, it blew everybody's mind.. But in a pleasant way.. The answer was " Truth"

Aalim smiled seeing the result and looked at his naaz with a smile, she was still having that subtle smile on her face.

Nasir and Zainab were also watching this through the CCTV camera.

Zainab - Impossible..Mr. Ali, order for torture.. We need a proper confession...

Abhi (with a broken voice) - but sir..ok fine..press it..

The officers pressed the on button for the electric chair.
He closed his eyes immediately after saying this, as what was about to happen is tragic.
The chair started giving huge electric shocks to gulnaaz, this was completely burning her nerves, she was screaming in pain, crying for help.

Abhi - STOP IT.

One of the officers immediately pressed the stop button.

Abhi opened his eyes slowly and saw his naaz in a brutal position, her hair were badly messed up, the skin of her limbs (hands and legs) looked so burnt. But still at the end, she was having a subtle smile.

Abhi was almost about to cry.

Nasir - Mr Ali, next question please.

Abhi - alright, Ms- i mean Mrs gulnaaz, are you from India.

Gk (with a smile) - absolutely not.

They all then looked at the screen of the lie detector machine and the answer was... "Truth".

Aalim looked so relieved but his relief only lasted a couple of seconds.

Nasir - ye namumkin hai.. Mr. Ali, order.

Abhi (with a voice crack) - .. Press.. It...
He closed his eyes again and once again heard the horrifying screams of gulnaaz, he felt like his heart was about to burst, he couldn't handle it anymore.