Chapter 21

Shouryagrawal ye le 🤧❤

Ps - ye pehli baar hai ki mai 3 chapters ek din me daal rai hu, doing this because I loved how you guys are loving this track ❤

Recap - aalim is taking gulnaaz to the hospital and also, she's been proven innocent.

Right now, gulnaaz has been admitted to the emergency room of the nearest hospital. Aalim is waiting outside with his hand on his forehead.

Aalim's pov

I cannot handle all this, agar naaz ko kuch hua to mai apne aap ko kabhi maaf nahi kar paaunga, bas koi aake mujhe keh de ki meri naaz bilkul theek hai to mai use muh maangi rakam dene ko tayyar hun, bas meri naaz ko theek rakhna bhagwaan..

As I was sobbing, I heard a nurse come up to me.

Nurse - Mr. Ali.

"Ji.. Boliye.. Naaz kaise hai.. Theek haina vo ab.."

Nurse - ji vo to khuda ki meherbaani ki aap unhe waqt rehte hospital le aae, ek aur minute bhi late hote to jaan pe baat aati, itna zyada physical damage? How is that possible? bade bade accidents tak me aisi halat nahi hoti.. Khair, kuch samay tak ho sakta hai ki vo unconscious rahein, lekin jab unhe hosh aayega, uske baad ham dekhte hain ki aage kya karna hai.. Right now she's out of danger and you can see her.

As she said this, she walked out. Those 4 words healed me. "She's out of danger" These 4 words honestly healed me. I rushed to her room and just started sobbing seeing her condition.

Her skin, it's covered with scars and scratches from the belts and wounds from the electric shock.. Her feet was actually completely burnt off. I quickly went on my knee and kissed her feet, even my lips could feel the pain and trauma she went through. What did this poor soul do to deserve this, I sat on the chair and in no matter of time, while sobbing, I fell into sleep.

Pov ends.

After a few hours, gulnaaz woke up, she was absolutely in pain even when she was in anesthesia, she saw aalim sleeping on the lounge, the smile that she had put throughout the horrific confession session, quickly vanished and a silent cry of pain took place.

You must be wondering how this strong woman fooled the lie detector test, well let me give you some quick pieces of information.

Lie detectors firstly see how your heart rate, pulse rate, blood pressure etc are going constantly, and when you tell a lie, all these things increase and go a level up from what it normally is and this causes a pattern change of your heart rate and this change in your heart rates tells the machine that you're lying.
Matlab jhooth bolne se tumhara heart rate etc ek level badh jaata hai (jitna tumhara heart rate normally hota hai usse) aur tumhare heart rate ke pattern me ek change aata hai, machine ko ye change dekhke hi pata lagta hai ki you're lying.

Keep this in mind.

Now I'll tell you another quick fact.
"Physiologically, acute pain is associated with a stress response consisting of increased blood pressure, heart rate, pupil diameter, and plasma cortisol levels. "
This means that a small level of pain increases or ups your heart rate, pulse rate, blood pressure etc.
Yaane ki ek chhota sa dard tumhara heart rate etc ko ek level badha deta hai (jo normally tumhara heart rate etc hai usse)

Now let us connect the dots.

Yaane ki jab tum jhooth bolte hue khud ko ek chhota sa dard doge (when you're going through the lie detector) tab tumhara heart rate etc ek level aage jaayega (jitna vo normally rehta hai usse) par jhooth bolne se bhi voi hota hai, tumhara heart rate ek level upar badhta hai (jitna normally rehta hai usse)
Well that means, uss time pe tumhara jhooth bolte hue heart rate = dard dete hue heart rate. To agar tum constantly khud ko dard dete rahoge to jab jhooth bologe to machine ko bhi pata nahi lagega.

yaane ki heart rate pattern me koi change aayega hi nahi jisse machine ko pata lagta tha jab jooth bol rahe the and the machine wouldn't be able to figure out that you're lying and would always show "truth" On the screen.

Another key is to always be confident so that the machine would not even be able to figure any lie out of your psychology.

Now do you get it?

In short, if you give yourself a "small" Pain and be internally confident, then even the lie detector test would not be able to figure out that you're lying.

Now let's see what naaz did.

Flashback.

Gk's pov

All of them had left me into this dark room alone, I'm pretty sure that they'll torture me and will make me go through a lie detector test.

I quickly decided to observe the room, I saw a metal object very close to where I was tied to, now finally, these long nails would come to use, I started filing and filing my nails until they're as sharp as a knife, now when I poke my skin with them, I feel a sharp but small pain, now if I continuously poke myself with ny nails during the lie detector test, the machine would not be able to figure out if I'm lying and also I need to have a constant expression so that even my brain can't give away if I'm lying, o need to constantly put up a fake smile all the time.

Pov ends

Flashback ends.

As I was feeling the sense of my body giving up on me, I heard a noise, aalim had woke up, he came and hugged me really tight, I needed this, I needed him.

___________________________________________

𝐘𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐨 𝐬𝐚𝐤𝐭𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐛𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐲𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐛 𝐣𝐨 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐯𝐨 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐚𝐜𝐡 𝐡𝐚𝐢,
𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐢𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 "𝐑𝐀𝐖", 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐮𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐥𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫.

𝐄𝐤 𝐝𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐮𝐦 𝐥𝐨𝐠 𝐤𝐨 𝟑-𝟑 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐝𝐞 𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐞, 𝐭𝐨 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐚 ❤

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝.