Chapter 3

Recap - All the analysts of the spy and army sector of pak are about to have a meeting.

Gautami was getting ready for the meeting.

Gautami's pov

"Aaj kaafi risky din ho sakta hai, suna hai army sector ke analysts kaafi dimaag waale hote hain, and especially department head aalim ali ke baare me to kaafi suna hai, jitna mujhe pata hai, shayad usne 2 saal pehle army general ko dhundh liya tha jab vo kidnap hue the aur pak ke greatest detectives bhi unhe nai dhudh paaye the, aise log kaafi zyada smart hote hain.."

She is worried thinking about this.. But it's not just a feeling of worry, it's also something really unexplainable, she's feeling that either something will go really wrong today or something life changing will happen today.

"Ye kya soch rahi hai pagal, Tu kisise kam nahi hai gaut-- i mean gulnaaz.. Mujhe ye bhoolna padega ki meri gulnaaz siddiqui ke alawa koi identity bhi hai.. Cmon now, make papa proud.. Aaj to kaafi additional cheeze pata lag sakti hain.. Let's go.."

Pov ends.

Abhi also knew a lot about gulnaaz and is ready to attend the meeting.

Gautami urf gulnaaz's outfit -

Abhyudaya urf Aalim's outfit -

It's sharp 3pm and all the analysts from both the sectors had gathered in the meeting room except for the heads

It's sharp 3pm and all the analysts from both the sectors had gathered in the meeting room except for the heads. They planned to introduce their heads in front of everyone.

Soon gautami entered the room.

Gk - Salam walekum everyone, this is Gulnaaz siddiqui, head of the ISI analysts..

Soon after abhyudaya entered.
As he entered, he looked at gautami and his eyes we're stuck on her for a moment, gk also noticed that abhi was looking at her but to her surprise, she was also lost in him, their eye contact lasted for a long time, they felt a weird connection with each other.
Then, a makkhi comes and breaks the eyelock (only ogs will get the importance of makkhi 💀)
Both came back to their senses.

Both's pov

Yaar ye abhi just kya hua? Aisa to pehle kabhi kuch nai hua!! Aisa attraction kaise?? I mean vo literally india ke khilaaf meeting karne aaya/aayi hai, how the heck can i be attracted to my enemy?? Par it doesn't feel like he/she's my enemy.. It feels like vo koi apni/apna hai.. Why??