Chapter 1

There were rumors that Pakistan is planning a huge terrorist attack on India in a few years.

RAW chief Mr. Tej Mehta was worried as the probability of this rumor being true is huge as it's only been a few months since the treaty of peace between India and china has been signed. The terrorists were of course unhappy with this so there is a huge possibility of them attacking India and China both, they had already attacked china so there was a big chance of them attacking India now.

Mr Tej Mehta had sent some RAW officers to recruit new agents for this mission. The agents came back with 4 adults who looked like they were in their early 20's BUT they had been strictly prohibited to see the other about to be spies.

First person who had been chosen by the RAW officers was Abhyudaya Mohan, the officers were astonished to see his incredible presence of mind and how easily he could disguise himself.
His father, Mr Anand Rao Mohan had served the country with all his heart and now he would do it.
They changed abhyudaya's name from "Abhyudaya Mohan" To "Aalim ali" as they wanted him to become a part of the pakistani army but not go to wars or fight for them. And you require to be a Muslim to get any government positions in Pakistan.
They created everything needed like a fake passport, visa, citizenship card, license, fake number etc for him and sent him to Pakistan.

The next person who RAW officers chose to include was Gautami Kawale. The officers saw the perfect communication skills in gautami that they definitely require to become an agent. They also saw how easily she can gain people's trust. Her father, Mr. Dhaval Kawale, who was also an amazing army officer that India had, who gave away his life for his country , his last wish was gautami to carry on serving their nation.
They changed her name from "Gautami kawale" To "Gulnaaz siddiqui" As they wanted her to join ISI or Inter - service intelligence, basically the spying agency of Pakistan. They wanted her to join it not as an agent but as an analyst so that she would not have to leave pak but still get all the information of the spy sector and share it India.
They also created a fake identity for her and sent her off to Pakistan.

Some rules and regulations one has to follow -
1) you cannot disclose your location even with the government or even with other agents working in that mission under any circumstance, the only time you'll be allowed to share it will be when you receive an official order from the chief of RAW. He would only send such an order when you have to come back to India immediately or your real identity has been disclosed in Pakistan.

2) this rule applies for both their fake and real identities also, they cannot disclose it with anybody.

3) You will be given a seperate number , and will get a call on it by the government, every evening of every Sunday. It's mandatory to attend and you have to share whatever secrets you had found out in the week in the code language that you had been taught.

4) you have to be ready to even sacrifice your life for the sake of your nation.

Now the real story will begin.

There were 4 new agents in total, 1 of them got settled in Karachi, 1 of them went to lahore and unknowingly, 2 of them (abhi and gk of course) went to Islamabad. (Capital of pak)

Nobody knew any of the agents locations.

Abhyudaya/aalim firstly got an apartment on rent in the town, he gave many many exams to get the desired position. With a bit of trick, Abhi got his job.

What trick??
One day when abhi was coming back from his exam centre, he saw that one of Pak's important army man is missing, he smirked... He went to the police headquarters of islamabad and managed to easily find out where the army man was using his intelligence, he impressed everybody with this as even the biggest detectives of pak couldn't do so. The army man turned out to be none other than general of pakistani army, so he offered abhi the position of intelligence analyst of pakistani army himself.....

Did you actually think this was real??
This was all planned beforehand, abhi seeked help from India, and with the help of some indian troops present in pak, they managed to kidnap the general, abhi already knew where the general was so he very purposefully went to the police station and basically "saved" Someone whom he kidnapped himself. This was all done so that abhi can get the position of intelligence analyst in the army and he could start sharing the secret information with India.

___________________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 part is 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐑𝐀𝐖 𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬... 𝐈 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠.

𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 ❤

𝐉𝐚𝐢 𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐝 🇮🇳

Ps - I'm also writing this type of ff to spread more awareness about our precious RAW agents who even sacrifice their lives for the sake of our country, and go completely unrecognized, let's all appreciate their efforts and respect them. 💕

Abhyutami_forever galacticunicorn_2 Slayy_shourya_ff Slayypoint_love Slayypointff slayyxffs Kavss05

Kaisa lagaa?? ❤