Chapter 4

Recap - abhyudaya urf aalim was recalling his day, was shocked to remember that he was flirting with a "pakistani officer" and was also missing India sorely.

Abhi - chal abhyu- i mean aalim, ab soja aur kaam par dhyaan de.. Bas kaam par.

And then he went to sleep.

Gautami urf gulnaaz was also really confused on how could she crush on a person who's trying to hurt her nation.. And is literally the head of pakistani amy analysts.
She also convinced herself to forget all that happened that day apart from the information they got and went to sleep.

The next few days, were as usual, they went to their respective offices, worked and gathered all the important secret  information to share with India.

Finally it's sunday evening, it's specially an important evening as not only the RAW agents had to receive a call from the indian government but this time they also have to talk to each other as according to some sources of Mr. Tej mehta, Pakistan was planning something crucial against India.

On the call (audio call) -

Ps - this part will be completely in their code language kyuki of course normally itni secret baatein karenge Or kisi ko pata lag gaya to fir to gaye..
Ye language mai banaungi to funny hogi (iska actual meaning bhi likh dungi)

Ps2 - they have installed voice changers in their phones so that even their real voice is not revealed.

Tej mehta (tm) - hello friends, chai pee lo 😅...
(Drinking chai is the symbol that everybody is ready to start the call)

Spy 3 - haha janab, aaj chai nai chal paayegi, ghar par coffee peene waale mehmaan aaye hain..
(Can't attend the call as someone risky is at home)

Tm - acha theek janab, apan dono kal saath me chai pee lenge..
(I'll talk to you tomorrow)

Spy 3 cuts the call.

Spy 4 - janab chai thandi ho gai hai, garam karwa laa raha warna baaton mai vo swaad nai reh jaayega..
(I'll join after sometime otherwise someone will hear us)

Tm - ji ji jaaiye..

Abhi - (slurps tea) aaj ki chai to kamal hai bhaijaan.
(I've got some really important information today)

Gautami - (slurps tea) sach mai janab, aisi chai ko jisne nai piya, usko jeena bhi kya jeena..
(If we don't pay attention to this information, we'll be at big risks)

Tm - waah, vaise aisa kya khaas hai iss chai me?
(What is the important information)

Gulnaaz - are ab ek hafte tak meri padosan chugli nai kar paayegi aur naa hi ghar aayegi, to uske haath ki 1hafte tak ki last chai.
(No ISI agent settled in India would be able to share any info to Pakistan for a week)

Ps - this could be said from any sector like from politics pov that no politician would come to India anytime soon or even from the computer programming sector, that a particular sharing site would be stopped for a week.
Only tej mehta knew which agent was in what field so he could only understand what the agent was trying to say and other agents would have no idea which sector was the other agent referring to.

Like in this case abhi should have no idea which field is getting stopped for a week but because he was in the meeting with spies, he knew what field is stopping.

Abhi (in mind) - hain?? Aur kaunsi cheez ek hafte tak ruk rai hai ISI ko chhod ke.. Khair islamabad me to keval mai hi hu, ek city me tej sir ek se zyada agent ko allow thodi karenge to kisi aur cheez ke baare me baat ho rahi hogi...

Tm - acha.. Ye bhi theek hai mohtarma, 1 hafte tak bina chugliyon ke hamara kaam chal jaayega na..??
(Will we(India) be fine in this condition for a week?)

Gautami - bina kisi takalluf ke..
(No issues)

Tm - fir theek hai, aur janab aapke kya haal chal?

Abhi - hamare saath to sab ulta hai bhaijaan, aisa lagta hai 1 hafte tak hamari padosan hampar kadak nazar rakhegi, aur dekhegi ki ham kya kya kaam kaise kar rahe hain taaki uska beta bhi hamare jaisa ho jaye.. Haha 😂
(Pak army will keep an eye on our army for a week and will observe what we are upto)

Tm - acha acha.. Chaliye, aapki chai khatam ho gai??
(Is that all the information)

Gautami - ji janab
(Yes)

Abhi - ji ji..
(Yes)

Tm - to chaliye fir, kabhi aur baat karte hain, aur chai ke saath.. Haha..
(Let's talk the sunday after the next Sunday with more information)

They all cut the call.

Gautami realizes how what the other agent (abhi) said really fitted on what they've decided for the army in the meeting. But she thinks the same as abhyudaya/aalim that why would tej allow 2 agents to work in the same city, after not thinking much about this, she went to sleep and aalim on the other hand went to sleep as well.

The next day, gulnaaz went to her office, that's where she saw aalim discussing something with another analyst of ISI..

Gulnaaz/gautami's pov -

I entered my office, that's when I saw Mr. Aalim ali, discussing something with a colleague of mine.. I am not really a clumsy person but as soon I saw him, I almost slipped, I held the curtain tight but didn't take my eyes off of his precious face, it's his eyes, or his smile, or his whole face that gets me.. Or it's maybe something different, something that i can't recognise, something that is attracting me to him like a magnet, some  connection, a different type of connection, why do i feel that going to him is the closest I can go to go to India, my home.. He feels like home..

I was unknowingly but continuosly staring at him.. That's when I heard a,

"Gulnaaz aap? "

___________________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐨𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐠𝐮𝐲𝐬, 𝐯𝐨 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐦𝐞𝐡𝐧𝐚𝐭 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐢 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐟𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐚 , 𝐚𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐢𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐢 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐥𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐢𝐧 ❤

𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬.

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 ❤

Abhyutami_forever galacticunicorn_2 Slayy_shourya_ff Slayypoint_love Slayypointff slayyxffs Kavss05
Do tell me your thoughts about this one ❤