Chapter 2

Now let's see what is gautami urf gulnaaz doing...
She has also rented an apartment in islamabad and also has joined a college so that "she can lead a normal life". Very soon, she is approached by 2 ISI officers and they ask her to join ISI.. She tells them that she can work for the ISI sector but won't become an agent.. Without thinking the ISI agreed.

Aapko kya laga ki ye sab itna easily or co incidentally hua hai?? Bilkul nai.. After 13-14 months of being there, she sees that many people who might be ISI officers are there.

(Jinhe nai pata - Agents aas paas mainly colleges ke ghumte rehte hain ek normal person ke disguise me aur vo vahan logon ko observe karte hain, unki observations ke hisaab se jo banda ISI/RAW ke liye fit bethta hai, use vo ye job offer karte hain.)

Gautami was already blessed with a brilliant intelligent mind, so she started becoming more alert and used to act really brainy in front of the people she supposed were ISI officers.. Eventually, one of the people she thought was an ISI officer actually approached her and told her that he was an ISI officer and wanted her to train to become an agent as well. Since she had acted so brilliant in front of him, he did not want to let go off her as she was really good in this field, that is why he even agreed when she asked to become an analyst instead of an agent.

She did have to take up a few tests and a few days of training but she eventually secured the position of an analyst in the spy sector.

2 years pass by, both gulnaaz and aalim got upgraded in their respective positions already because of their talent. Abhyudaya/aalim became the head of all the intelligence analysts in the army and gulnaaz/gautami became the head of the analysts in the spy sector.

In these 2 years, many attacks on India failed because aalim and gulnaaz used to share all the information to India, failing every move of pak.

Pakistan was astonished how every idea or plan of them is failing. So they called for a meeting between all the analysts of the army and spy sector together.

The story takes a BIG turn here.

___________________________________________

𝐈𝐤 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐳𝐲𝐚𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐢, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐚𝐛𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐚𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐬 𝐞𝐤 𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐢𝐲𝐚 𝐡𝐚𝐢 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐤𝐚, 𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐧𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐮 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐢, 𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐞 𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚.. 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 🥲❤
𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐚 𝐚𝐚𝐧𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐠𝐞𝐠𝐚 𝐩𝐚𝐤𝐤𝐚 ❤

𝐃𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐯𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 ❤

𝐁𝐲𝐞𝐞 💕