Chapter 11

Recap - abhyudaya indirectly makes gk agree on marrying abhi in the auspicious time.
Also abhi got his first forehead kiss from gautami 🌚

Finally the special day arrives and both of them arrive at "Sukoon aur qurbat" Cafe with a lawyer holding the marriage papers.

Lawyer - aap bhi bade ajeeb hain janab, subah saadhe paanch baje kaun nikaah karta hai? Aur upar se court marriage? Aur court marriage bhi court mai nai kar rahe hain, kisi cafe me kar rahe hain.. Allah jaane ye kya ho raha hai..

Cafe owner - voi na sahab, hamse bhi inhone itni jaldi cafe khulwane ko bola, ye kya ho raha hai, "hame to kuch samajh nai aata"

Gk - vo sab chhodiye waqeel sahab, chaliye 5:35 ho gaya hai, ab sign karwa dijiye..

Abhi - NAHIIII

Everyone looks at him with confusion.

Lawyer and cafe owner - Astagfirulllah

Gk - kya hua aalim, aur thoda dheere  boliye, chillaiye mat.

Abhi - maaf kijiye naaz, vo mene bataya tha na ammi 5 bajkar 37 minutes par guzri, to usi samay ham sign karenge..
Bas 2 minute ruk jaaiye..

Lawyer - ye aur ajeeb baat hai, jis wakt aapki ammi guzri, us wakt nikaah kyu kar rahe hain..

Both thr cafe owner and lawyer are looking at the couple with so much weird curiosity about their personal life like mohalle ki aunties..

Abhi - aap dono ko bada janna hai kyu.. Chaliye bas ek minute bacha hai, naaz taiyar ho jaaiye..

Gulnaaz - hmm (smilingly)

As soon as the clock struck 5:37 , both signed the paper and tied the knot. They were finally a couple.
The lawyer and cafe owner congratulated them.

Gk - ab ham bhi chale shauhar sahab 😉

Aalim (blushes) - chaliye begum sahiba 😩💗

They went in their car and there was this really awkward yet somehow cute silence between them.

Aalim (shyly) - umm, aapko mehsoos ho raha hai ki ab ham ek, couple hain
😅👉🏻👈🏻

Gk - bilkul bhi nai.. Par jald hi mehsoos ho jayega..

Abhi - ji 😳

As he said this, she grabbed his collar and pulled him towards her. She made direct eye contact with him and quickly locked her lips to his.. Her one hand travelled to his neck and one to his hair in between of kissing. His one hand was on her chin and the other one was tightly holding her waist. It was a very aggressive and long kiss.. Gulnaaz then broke the kiss.

Gk - ab mehsoos hua..

Aalim - (nods) par puri tarah se nahi..

He just wanted to give a little peck on her lips but she turned it into a really sensual one by quickly interlocking her lips to his tightly..they made out once again, they mutually broke it and then they hugged each other tightly, abhi tried to break the hug with gautami didn't let him.

Gk - abhi to pass aaye hain, itni jaldi dur nai jaane dungi..

Abhi was absolutely shocked to see how romantic gulnaaz is, he was really happy to see his begum's new side.

(Writing this made me blush so hard I can't 🙈.
And dont worry, they are in their car and no one was there so this won't count as PDA 💀)

Ps - they were doing "all this" In their car which was parked in the cafe's parking lot.

They somehow manage to sleep in that position as it was very early in the morning and they were tired from this "make out session 💀"

Their sleep got disturbed by someone continuously knocking on their window..

Aalim's pov

I was sleeping so soundly when I heard someone knock on ny car's window, my sleep got disturbed because of that.. As I opened my eyes, I saw gulnaaz sleeping.. Her head was on my shoulder, she was looking soo adorable.. There is still someone knocking but honestly I couldn't care less, I can't take my eyes off of this beauty right here.. I definitely am the luckiest man of this universe because I've got the wisest, most beautiful and kind hearted wife ever.. Ugh there is still someone knocking..
When I was admiring naaz, she woke up.. She was also looking at me for quite some time now, but soon she jerked off..

Gk - are aalim, koi jabse khidki khatkhata raha hai, kaun hai ye, or ek second ham ye kahan hain.. Ham gaadi me hi so gaye??

"Shitt ham gaadi ke hi so gaye aur updar se cafe ke parking lot me hi so gaye" I said to her while facepalming 🤦‍♂

We then quickly got out of the car.

🔊 - ajeeb log hain aap, aise hi bhari dopeher me gaadi me aur kisi ke parking lot me kaun sota hai??

Excuse me, dopeher??

🔊 - ji, dopeher ke 2 baj rahe hain..

We were completely shocked by hearing this, we were wondering how the heck we managed to sleep in a car for more than 8 hourse.

As we were looking st each other with confused faced, the cafe owner came out.

Cafe owner - are inhe kuch mat kahiye janab, abhi kuch wakt pehle hi ye miya biwi bane hain, subah hi nikaah hua hai dono ka.

We blushed as we heard the words "miya biwi" For us..

🔊 - hein?? Subah nikaah kaun karta hai?

Gulnaaz - ham 😅.. Aur aapka shukriyada ki aapne hame utha diya warna ham shayad shaam tak soye rehte..

I was pretty embarrassed but moreover shocked.

We then thanked the cafe owner, sat in the car and then left from there.

In the car, we decided to go home, take a shower snd then directly reach the office as we had tons of work to do..... Honestly for me, I just couldn't afford losing any important information about Pakistan on my side and I think she's just a workaholic.. Which at the end will benifit me only..

Aalim's pov ends.

Aalim dropped gulnaaz at her house and then left to take a shower, they decided to directly meet tomorrow, because today would go into office work and tomorrow was saturday so they meet and shift their luggage so that they can move in together.
(🌚❤)

___________________________________________

𝐌𝐞 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐡𝐧𝐚 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐤𝐚𝐫 𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢 𝐭𝐡𝐢, 𝐭𝐨 𝐲𝐞 𝐤𝐨 𝐞𝐤 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭 🙈❤

𝐃𝐨 𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 ❤

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 ❤

Abhyutami_forever galacticunicorn_2 Kavss05 Slayy_shourya_ff Slayypoint_love Slayypointff slayyxffs kaisa laga ❤