Chapter 30

Recap - gautami's chopper started flying but suddenly...

Suddenly the chopper was attacked with bullets, they could see pakistani army men firing at them, this chopper's wing had been attacked by one of pak's soldier, so it was nearing crash, it was a state of panick but our officers were trained to not panick during a situation like this. Our officers were also firing back but we were very less compared to them. But our planning was great, soon enough, another chopper arrived, gulnaaz was transferred from the damaged chopper to the new one, literally in air, as she was moving she heard nasir's voice..
"Dhokehbaaz, gaddar, hame tumhara rakha hua fake document mil gaya, hame asli wala waapis karo, fir jaake mar jaao. Tumhare hi karan hamne us document ki copies nahi nikalwai thi.., aakhir tumne 3rd degree jhooth ke saath kaise jee liya? "

Nasir found the gibberish document in the safe instead of the original one, he also knew that gulnaaz had a spare key to the safe and she was leaving for the border. He connected the dots and found out that she was betraying them.

When gk heard this, she smirked, and took out the real most important document for ISI (which she had prohibited anybody from issuing a copy)
She took it out and after everybody was out from the damaged chopper which was now burning as well due to it's engine being fired at, she threw the document in that chopper and let it burn.

Gk (screamed at Nasir) - agar desh se sachha pyaar ho, to koi bhi 3rd degree 1 nahi, 100 baar nikal sakta hai.. JAI HIND.

This chopper, successfully got inside India's border and landed in the helipad.

As naaz stepped out of the chopper, she sensed joy, relief and an overwhelming amount of emotions at the same time. Tears started flowing our of her eyes automatically. She kneeled down and touched her forehead to the ground of the country that she almost sacrificed her life for.

Tej (entered) - Miss gautami kawale, congratulations for your successful mission. (Shakes hand)

Gk - thank you sir! I'm extremely glad to have come out to be useful for my country.

Tej - we have a surprise for you, mere saath aaiye.

She followed him to a place, packed with people, standing in synchronized columns to salute her.
Tej told her that it was a ritual done to honor every indian agent that had just completed a mission by having every former agent who has had a successful mission salute him/her.
(This happened with abhi as well)

There were 30 columns in total, 15 towards the left, 15 towards the right and a gap in center for her to walk down. Everybody were in a salute position.

She started walking in the middle with tears of honor in her eyes and joint hands. As she was walking, she turned to the right to greet the other former successful agents, right in front of her, she saw a very very similar face, so similar that she was lost for expressions, the similar face was also in extreme shock..
In a slow voice she muttered.. "Aalim.. "
Yes, it was aalim, or abhyudaya now, he was also there to greet the new successful agent. He was standing at the back so couldn't really see who this person was, but now she was standing right in front of him. His wife, his everything, whom he thought he lost forever, was right in front of him.
"Naaz... " He said.

Without any second thought, they hugged each other as tightly as the could and started sobbing hard. She held on to his coat from the back as to never let him go.
Every other former agent present there was extremely shocked to see what's happening. Tej came towards them.

Tej - aap donon ek dusre ko jaante hain??

As he said this, it hits both of them and both of them immediately break the hug.