Chapter 27

Recap - Tej has informed both of them that they have to come back to india as their mission is successfully ending.

(Chapter re read nai kiya hai, chala liyo)

But there is the most important part of a mission without which this mission wouldn't be called successful.

Due to the minds of abhi and gautami Or aalim and gulnaaz, the analyst teams of army and ISI were running successfully, but now they have to make sure that they smoothly back off from their work without anyone noticing any of their actions suspicious AND they also have to try their best to worsen the situation of their respective teams for their country's benifit. (You might not understand what I'm trying to say rn but you will as you read it)

The next morning, gk comes back to their home, as soon as abhi hears the doorbell, he rushes to open the door and hugs naaz tightly, and she also higs hik back without even hesitating a bit. Now both of them realized that the reason they were feeling so incomplete last night was because of the thought of going away from their significant other.

It's been a few minutes of them hugging, slowly gk breaks the hug.

Gk - aapko ye achanak kya hua

Abhi - uhmm kuch nai bas, kal raat hame apni begum ki bohot yaad aa rahi thi to aaj hisab chukta kar liya.. Aur aapko kya hua..

Go - uhh.. Vohi, hame bhi apne miya ki bohot yaad aa rai thi, nai aa sakti kya..

Both chuckle.

Both (in mind) - how will I ever live without her/him.

Soon both of them left for work.

They were very tensed on how to manage things as tej told them that they haven't got much time.

Both of them thought of an idea to slowly start the process of worsening the situation of army and ISI sector of Pakistan.

They got their ideas approved by Tej separately for the mission, they named it "Mission ghar waapsi"

Gautami's pov -

So now comes the most crucial part of our mission. I have to slowly start weakening the ISI analyst team first and then slowly weaken the whole ISI sector before I start backing out as I am the head of the sector so if the people of the peace minister notices any sudden changes in ISI, I'll be directly blamed.

So I started off with some minor steps, like not telling some comparatively less important information I got from my fellow ISI analyst to the ISI HEAD, slowly the less important information changed to important information.

I did this for a few days and no body batted an eye. So now it's time to take much major actions.

Now I started to take the review reports of ISI analysts and completely change the information in their report files and then directly submit it to the ISI head to review.

This, now made a huge impact on the team, everyone was wondering what's going on and why aren't we able to research further with the given information. I just smirked thinking how could fake information lead you to anything..

Now I start of with my 2nd biggest step to completely ruin the working of ISI, I started adding extremely irrelevant and completely wrong information to misguide everybody,so that even the little correct information they were getting would mislead them. I was doing this to the reports made by the analysts in the name of reviewing.

This caused a complete chaos in the department, Nasir khan, ISI head was absolutely out of his mind seeing the condition of his department, safe to say that ISI was by now in shambles.

I didn't realize that the declining of progress of ISI has a major impact in how pak army is performing as we are the ones giving the army the information, aur jab information hi galat dii jaa rahi ho, then how would army work perfectly.. I feel bad for Aalim though..

Gulnaaz's pov ends.

Aalim's pov -

I had thought of some plans to start weakening the army.. I executed one of them. The plan was to mess with the presentations prepared by the army analysts to guide the soldiers on how to take steps.

I firstly only switched the names of some spots of the danger zones to not make anything suspicious but then I decided to step up my game and add new and random names of random places in the category of "attack here" And removed the names of the places which were actually listed in "Attack here".. In that way, the majority of soldiers would be attacking rhe places,they'll easily be defeated in and no body will attack the places where there's a chance of them to win.

This step made a chaos in the army, general sir zainab was also blowing up.

I had much more in my mind to do to weaken the army but somehow the situation of the army kept worsening without even a bit of my effort.. I later came to know that all the analogies and reports of ISI and all the information we extract from their reports were continuously proving to be completely wrong, therefore we attacked at the wrong time of the day, the wrong people and everything went wrong. Due to this chaos,more and more soldiers were killed everyday and Pakistani army has now started to lack the number of soldiers..I feel bad for Naaz...
Although I still have one thing left to do,safe to assume that Pakistani Army was in shambles.

Aalim's pov ends.

The days of working brought great stress to both of them, they'd discuss their days with each other and then tell the whole discussion to tej separately.

Tej on the other hand was very confused on how both his agents are telling him the same information and how do they know the info about the filed they don't even work in. However tej didn't think much of it as it was irrelevant.

One day, tej called abhyudaya.

Tej - salam sahab..

Abhi - waalikum assalam.. Chai akele pee rahein hain ham janab, aap farmaiye

Tej - to theek hai fir, Agent Abhyudaya, it's time to start the mission ghar waapsi. Day after tomorrow, I anyhow need you to be present at the Mirpur village of POK. Ye gaanv ek jheel ke paas hai..Ye vo area hai jahan kabhi bhi attacks hote rehte hain aur kai jawan maare jaate hain. Lekin ye ilaaka POK me bhi bohot andar jaakar hai. Yahan aapko pak army uniform me hamare jawan milenge. Aur aapko code bolenge -
"Apni shaan, apne mulk par ham mar mit jaayenge,
Chaliye sang hamare janav, aapki ghar waapsi karayenge"

So Agent Abhyudaya, India is very ready to welcome you.

Jai hind.

___________________________________________

𝐓𝐨 𝐲𝐞 𝐥𝐨 𝐧𝐚𝐲𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐲𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐬𝐞 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐥 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐩𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭 𝐤𝐚𝐫𝐧𝐚 𝐤𝐲𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐚𝐛 𝐡𝐚𝐫 𝐞𝐤 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐛𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐮𝐫 𝐦𝐚𝐳𝐞𝐝𝐚𝐚𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐠𝐚.

𝐕𝐨𝐭𝐞, 𝐅𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰, 𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 💕

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 ❤