Chapter 9

𝐁𝐨𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐚 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐡𝐚𝐢 ,𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐝𝐬 𝐬𝐞𝐡 𝐥𝐨 𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐞 <𝟑

Recap - aalim is taking gulnaaz somewhere.

Aalim - aap chaliye to sahi..

He then takes her to his car, makes her sit in and then drives to a mall.

Gk - mall??

Abhi - haan, vo actually, maine all of a sudden aapko aise nikaah ke liye puch liya, to koi dhang ka proposal bhi nai ho paya, to make up for it, I'll take you shopping. Aapko jo pasand aaye vo le lijiye, bina kisi limit ke..

Gk (chuckles) - are magar iski kya zarurat thi.. Vaise aap mere shauhar banne hi wale hain, fir bhi itni formality?

Abhi - ye formality nahi hai mohtarma, ye to ishq hai (he smirks)

Gk (blushes) - acha, to fir is ishq me dono ka barabar ka hissa hona chahiye, nikah ke liye maine bhi aapko propose naho kiya, to aaj aap bhi khariddari kijiye, with no limits (hands him her card)

Abhi - seriously 😂❤?

Gk - jii 😂💕

Abhi - to fir theek hai, hum dono ek dusre ke liye nikaah ke kapde kharidte hain, bhale hi court marriage ho, dikhna to ache ho chahiye na, jo bhi behtar kapde laata hai, vo jeetega.. Chunauti qubool??

Gk - bilkul qubool..

Both of them enter the mall and part their ways, both of them then go to many many different stores but aren't able to find anything extraordinary for each other.

Abhi - yaar yaar, chunauti to de di, lekin kya karu mai, kuch nai mil raha yahan.. Ek second ek second, uss mannequin ne kya pehna hai.. Vo kitna acha dikh raha hai..
(He saw that mannequin from far so he did not notice the type of clothing, he just saw the design and color)
He then goes to where the mannequin was.

Abhi's pov.

I rushed to where the mannequin was as I got the feeling that this one will be for my bride. As soon as I got there, my eyes were filled with tears. They were tears of disappointment as well as tears of contentment/satisfaction.
I felt satisfied as I found the perfect outfit for my bride, but I was disappointed as she would never ever wear it..

It was the most beautiful looking lehenga one could find. I found it in an indian clothing store. It was a deep shade of red or a maroon to be specific. It had some very beautiful details with rose gold. The border looked absolutely stunning, covered with tiny but gorgeous flower looking design, and those flowers emerging out in a squiggly line upwards, forming the most beautiful looking pattern. When I looked closely,i saw that those flowers were actually formed by the letter "Om" And the border's last row had "radhe krishna" Written all along. The blouse/choli had a minimal design but the patterned net dupatta made up for the lack of pattern in the choli.

My heart can already see naaz wearing it and looking like a devi (goddess)..

I sighed.

Although lehengas are worn in Pakistan as well but knowing naaz, she's a devout pakistani and would never ever wear something that originated in India.

Look at my poor fate, teenager abhyudaya was so excited to see his bride wearing such a lehenga, with "Om"or " Radhe krishna" Written in micro details as a pattern. He would be so disappointed to know that his bride would not even wear a lehenga let alone radhe krishna as a pattern.

As I was wiping my tears, I saw naaz.. In that very store.. I saw her admiring a kurta-dhoti set , made for grooms.

When I moved closer towards her, I found her not admiring but making disgusted faces seeing that set. I was heart broken but I knew the reality.. Why would she want her groom to wear a traditional Indian outfit...

(Well maybe because she is Indian 😩)

Abhi's pov ends.

Gautami's pov

(Haan ik pov pe pov aate jaa rahe hain, lekin bare with me)

I just found the most breathtaking dhoti kurta set in this Indian clothing store. The kurta was cream in colour with tiny prints of "radhe krishna" In the border, the centre had tiny details with white and maroon.. It's indescribable.. The dhoti was simple yet looked really royal and elegant.

I found it to be this gorgeous as since I was young, I was fascinated by the stories of radhe krishna, how much love they shared.. For me, it was never love, it was what radhe krishna had.. I made this decision that I'll only marry someone who'll give me the love that krishna ji gave radha ji, although that was incomparable, I still wanted radh krishna to be a part of my wedding, so I decided to marry in a lehenga with radhe krishna imprinted on it and my man should also wear a dhoti kurts set with it written on it.

I was awestruck in the imagination of aalim wearing this on our wedding and looking breathtaking.

I sighed and internally, asked my younger self for forgiveness.. As aalim would never even touch a traditional Indian outfit.

While I was lost in this imagination, I saw some guy walking towards me.. It was AALIM.. Why is he in this store??

Oh no, he probably thinks why I'm admiring an Indian set.. Uhh, idea, I'll quickly change my expression to disgust, he must've not seen my exact expression from that far.

Gautami's pov ends.

Abhi - uhm naaz, aap ye kya kar rahi hain?? Aur yahan kya kar rahi hain??

Gk - are aalim, vo darasal, door se maine ye kapde dekhe, pehle laga ki sherwani hai, lekin paas aakar dekha to dhoti kurta nikla.. Kitna bura dikhta hai na ye...
(Her heart broke saying that the set looked bad)

Abhi - ohh.. Haan, acha to nahi hai, aakhir kaunsi hindustani cheez achi hoti hai..
(He also felt really guilty saying that)

Gk - jii... Vaise aap yahan kya kar rahe hain..

Abhi - ji mai?? Haan Haan, vo mere saath bhi kuch aisa hi hui, door se dekhne me ek lehenga sharara jaisa dikh raha tha to vo hi dekhne aa gaya..
Vaise ek baat kahu, mujhse ye "shopping challenge" Ab aur nahi hoga..

Gk - sach kahu, to akele to mujhse bhi nahi hoga..

Abhi - to fir, ye chunauti saath me poori kare?? Kya zindagi Or khareeddaari, dono ke safar me aap mera saath dengi naaz? (He smirked)

Gk (blushes) - bina kisi takleef ke 🙈

They got each other some traditional pakistani wedding outfits and then went home.

___________________________________________

𝐈𝐤 𝐲𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐥𝐤𝐮𝐥 𝐡𝐢 𝐛𝐚𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐚𝐬 𝐬𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐚, 𝐥𝐞𝐤𝐢𝐧 𝐚𝐚𝐠𝐞 𝐤𝐚𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐢 𝐤𝐚𝐚𝐟𝐢 𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐢 𝐚𝐚𝐲𝐞𝐠𝐢. ❤

𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐲 𝐭𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝 💕

𝐃𝐨 𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐕𝐎𝐓𝐄 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐨𝐰. ✨

𝐁𝐲𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐮𝐭𝐤𝐮𝐬 💗